View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 01:50 PM

NathanOfSeattle is an unknown quantity at this point

NathanOfSeattle is an unknown quantity at this point
Roof cargo box on stock roof rack hits rear hatch when opened

On my 2000 4Runner I have the stock roof rack that runs halfway the length of my roof. I've tried on various cargo boxes made by Yakima or Thule. The problem I have is that when I open my rear hatch, the stock rear spoiler thing tends to hit the back of the cargo box.

Anyone out there using the stock roof rack able to use a cargo box that doesn't hit the rear hatch when opening it all the way?
NathanOfSeattle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote