Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 10:33 PM

steide is on a distinguished road

steide is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00328 View Post
How are you guys refilling the trans through the refill hole? I haven't crawled underneath yet to take a look, but from the pics I've seen, it looks a little cramped. Are you just using one of those cheap fluid pumps from the auto parts store?
I am going to be doing this change as soon as the weather warms up some and I'm trying to get all the info together.
I think I'm going to stick with the OEM WS fluid.
I just did it tonight... lemme tell you, hella mess... Yes, you'll need a pump from the auto parts store... mine fits either 1 quart bottles and 4 quart bottles... it also has a nozzle on the end with tabs which hold it into the fill hole... comes in real handy for changing diff/transfer fluid too.
2000 Ford Excursion V10
1983 BMW 320Is
steide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote