Site Navigation

Thread: Pet barrier
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 10:23 AM

Ross is on a distinguished road

Ross is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzyleven View Post
How is that barrier holding up? I bought a cheap one off of Amazon a couple months ago and it is no match for one of my GSDs. She will push on it until it is more or less loose and unsafe, so we gave up on it. She's a big baby and thinks she needs to sit right in the middle console. For fear of wrecking, I need a safe way to confine her to the cargo area.
I have a big lab, about 120lbs. What I do is put his leash on and run the leash (I use a harness, he has a big neck and can slide out of a collar) out the back tail gate and hook it to the hitch receiver. I keep the leash long enough so he can stick his head over the back seat so the kids can pet him.

Unless I bolted a cage in he would push it over.
Ross is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote