Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 12:45 PM

berettashot117 is on a distinguished road

berettashot117 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWorksInc View Post
So not really much of an update... but I guess its something.

Last week I was recovering from being horribly ill and our family friend decided to park his little Miata a few inches behind me. Nicked it and took out the tailight and cracked and scuffed up the driver's bumper panel. Luckily all plastic damage, so ordered up a new panel, had our bodyshop paint it all for about $300 total.

I was going to do a write-up but its pretty self explanatory once you get the screws out. That and it was a pain to get good pictures.

So here's the damage, the repair looks like brand new, which reminds me that my truck is in sore need of being washed...

Still waiting on my ShrockWorks bumper to come in, also saving up to get get a Radflo 3" lift, or maybe Icon Stage 2... haven't decided yet...
too bad you didn't have a trailer ball to save you
http://www.toyota-4runner.org/4th-ge...t117-mods.html
berettashot117 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote