Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 09:53 PM

laureena23 is on a distinguished road

laureena23 is on a distinguished road
Feeler Thread: 1999 4Runner For Sale

I am trying to find a good home for my 3rd Gen. Was the 4Runner of the Month at one point in time.

-2WD Auto with a 2 1/2 inch lift kit and 285/75/16 Cooper Discoverers. I have had NO problem getting around in snow/mud with it being 2WD and this tire.

-118k miles, routine oil changes and maintenance

-Tires still have about 70% life left

Cons:
-Front bumper hangs a little bit, comes with bracket and all parts to repair (I just bought them, if I were to sell it I could either give it with the truck or put it on before it goes)

-Check engine light is on, I've changed one of the O2 sensors, put all new plugs and wires in and still won't go off. Could be a gas cap? Could be the other O2 sensor.

-Had a case of the pink milkshake during the winter. Radiator has been replaced, has also been flushed 3 times and haven't had any problems since.

-Some rust spots mainly under the running boards. Nothing that can't be fixed.

So if anyone is still interested after all that..lol I am asking $3500 OBO. I know its not the nicest 4Runner out there but I still get tons of compliments on it at least a few times a week. Still runs good, would be a great truck for someone who has the time to fix it up.

Wife. Mom. Dog Lover. 4Runner Obsessor.