View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 06:42 PM

Bacon is an unknown quantity at this point

Bacon is an unknown quantity at this point
I have the Duratracs on my Jeep (which I wheel with occasionally) and Goodyear Silent Armours on my T4R. The Duratracs are a great tire. They are very quiet for how aggressive they are, they run smooth, and as noted above, they're lightweight. The Silent Armours are again quiter then the Dura's, but are much less aggressive, which should lead to better mpg. either would be a great tire choice. if you're off-roading consists of nothing more than the occasional dirt road, go with the Silent Armour. If you do some trail running, with any sort of mud, go with the Duratrac.

I have no experience at all with the BFG a/t.

2008 Unlimited Rubicon
my DD/weekend warrior
Bacon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote