View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 04:45 PM

chrsbonner is on a distinguished road

chrsbonner is on a distinguished road
Update from my experiences: although the Zero-Point Calibration worked great to reset the lights, mine came back on within a few miles. Turns out I had a bad O2 sensor (Bank 1, Sensor 2) as confirmed by the OBDII code reader. So I picked up a new one at NAPA for $114 [Denso 234-4805] and replaced it. Pretty easy job using a 7/8" wrench. Local shop was charging $265 parts/labor. The new one even comes with anti-sieze in the box. I reset the codes, and have been driving 200 miles without issue.
Thanks again for all the great info.
Scion T1804 Head Unit/IPOD2Car hook-up
Bridgestone Dueler AT Revo 265/70 R17
chrsbonner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote