Home Menu

Site Navigation

Thread: ANTMAN'S Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 09:09 AM

1engineer is a glorious beacon of light 1engineer is a glorious beacon of light 1engineer is a glorious beacon of light 1engineer is a glorious beacon of light 1engineer is a glorious beacon of light

1engineer is a glorious beacon of light 1engineer is a glorious beacon of light 1engineer is a glorious beacon of light 1engineer is a glorious beacon of light 1engineer is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antman View Post
Reata- yeah that padlock's a good idea, but it won't be too practical. Those bikes are waaaay up there! If someone wants to steal my bikes that bad, I figure they need 'em more than me. Now if I see them rolling down the road on my bike- they will get a firsthand view of my airbags as I run their a$$ over!!! Thanks for the idea!
(in my best bugs bunny voice) oh, the travesty! Wait until you get back into singletrack haha! You will be locking it up tighter than Fort Knox! My hitch mounted setup has not one, not two but THREE locks and I live in a very low crime place. I use them mostly when I go riding out of state. My rack has a frame lock, my rack has a locking pin to the receiver and I use a cable lock for the wheels.
I have followed your mods on SP8ball's thread and I think you have done some really cool mods. Keep it up!
1engineer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote