Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 03:31 AM

L.C. is on a distinguished road

L.C. is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliv View Post
I have no V8 to check, but according to wiring diagram, V8'03 should have Trac off switch (or blue connector to install T7 button at least). This mod will help you as well, but it is better to search for blue connector first. In any case you will have to buy the button, so, you might buy it and try to install into existing connector. If it did not work - this mod would resolve the issue.
I checked that all wires have the same color, so, there should be no problems with mod installation to V8.
I will check for the blue wire this week when I have the time, do you know if installation of factory trac off switch will disable VSC as well? Or do I need your invention to do this?

Thanks!
L.C. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote