View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 10:07 PM

Ducman is on a distinguished road

Ducman is on a distinguished road
Easiest way to level front and do new front struts

I have a front strut thats leaking so I'd like to replace both fronts.

I'd also like to level the front at the same time.

Is there any place that sells pre-assembled new front struts (spacers?) and spring sets that will level the front so I wont have to mess with a spring compressor?

So far I've only seen 3" lift kits pre-assembled and as my rig is about 80% around town driving I dont want or need that.

I'd like to get Bilsteins if possible as I've used those in a few of my other cars in the past and loved the ride.

Otherwise I guess I'll just get a spacer and new struts and rent a compressor.

I just though it would be nice to get it as a pre-assembled unit if possible.