Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 07:45 AM

Singtoe will become famous soon enough

Singtoe will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by cj80cruiser View Post
I'm following this thread since I'm kind of looking for the same thing. I love my plush ride on my stock suspension but need about a 1" lift. I'm thinking the Daystar top spacer with new studs is the way for me to go but curious to see what ppl come up with for you.
Do a body lift. It will keep your ride exactly the same and you can choose the exact height you want to lift it.
1999 Limited 4runner in Silver - 9th and 10th Injected TRD Supercharged 4.7 2UZ-FE swap - AISIN Manual hub lockers - Retrofitted E-locker - Downey Off road Coilovers & adjustable Pan Hard Bar - Whelen PA - 2" Personally made Body Lift - Eclipse Navigation Radio - Spider Trax - Custom Hidden Winch - Triple Electric Fans - Running boards off then back on again - Ghetto Cold Air Intake - Sequoia Brakes - V8 Badge (for extra horse power)
2002 SR5 Tacoma Extended Cab also in Silver On 37's and Guns for sale
Singtoe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote