Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 09:25 AM

Titanpat57 is a jewel in the rough Titanpat57 is a jewel in the rough Titanpat57 is a jewel in the rough

Titanpat57 is a jewel in the rough Titanpat57 is a jewel in the rough Titanpat57 is a jewel in the rough
Thanks guys!!

@Mick1...

Yes...I built it myself, to fit the tray and still allow all the seats to work as it should.

I will have a Google Sketch Up file available by PM

I didn't want to elevate it...just nice and simple and it can be undone with 4 easy to reach bolts if need be. I does weigh about 50lb....and I'm sure when it's loaded it's well over 100 lbs. so it's a bit of a trade up for weight over organization, which is a good trade off in my world.

Actually...I probably wouldn't need a door over the long gun area, the seats conceal it when up, but if there down I don't think I want it exposed....did I just contradict myself ?...

White 2016 TEP .....My ROAM Truck Build....... My ROAM trailer Build

Last edited by Titanpat57; 08-31-2011 at 09:29 AM.
Titanpat57 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote