Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 01:51 PM

BFLAN is on a distinguished road

BFLAN is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmiller8821 View Post
What about the steering wheel lock itself? I know on my limited there's a motor in there that locks the steering wheel when I take the fob out of the truck. Does the system you have installed do that as well? Can you get into the truck from the rear hatch? Sounds like a pretty good compromise if you don't want to spend the extra on the limited. Do post pics.
The steering wheel is not locked. You have to cut a key and stick into ignition so that steering wheel will remain unlocked. The cut key stays in there all the time. I guess that is one down side to this kit in terms of security. However, I am not too worried about it. If someone really wants to steal my car they are gonna get it, no matter what I have trying to stop them. If the normal alarm doesnt deter them, they are gonna get it regardless.
BFLAN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote