View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 12:51 PM

crashman is on a distinguished road

crashman is on a distinguished road
hi ARK
I have been looking for a few days now and I am just getting confused more
I have a 3-2 coil over lift
basically I made this
Toytec/Bilstein height adjustable coilovers - Toytec Lifts: Toyota Lift Kits: FJ Cruiser Lift Kits, Tacoma Lift Kits, Tundra Lift Kits, 4 Runner Lift Kits, Sequoia Lift Kits, Toyota Truck Lift Kits

using the eibach front coils, bilstein 5100 set on the 2nd notch (.87 I think) and toytec 1/2" spacer so I got a good 3" lift according to the guys at toytec and the super flex 2" on the rear with 5100's
I want to run a 33" tire preferably the k2's but I don't want to hack up the truck
you mentioned the 255/80/17 how much will I have to trim? and is that the only 33" that will fit
in my searches I found most are running a body lift for the fit
I am planing on wheeling quite a bit this summer
thanks for the help
2005 4runner sport, v8, magnaflo muffler, removed resonator, de-badged Drop in K&N pioneer 3300bt, back up camera, interior led upgrade Icon 2.5" external reservoir front, Icon 2.5" CDC external reservoir metaltech long travel rear shocks and system with Addicted offroad shock relocated 1" outward to work right protected by RCI full skid plates 295/70/17 toyo open country mt http://www.toyota-4runner.org/4th-ge...read-05-a.html
2014 november truck of the month
crashman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote