Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 10:53 PM

haddix is on a distinguished road

haddix is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmaccr View Post
Wow, there must be something in the water! Congrats guys. My first boy is 1.5 yrs old now.

I just went to slade for the first time with my brother last Friday. Entered in from Sand Lick rd. We were stopped by some major ruts we weren't ready to tackle yet, but still had a lot of fun.

Im not yet sure if my schedule will allow a trip on the 8th. How many people are going so far?
Last time we went it was through Sand Lick Rd also. Did you go off to the right then up the hill? The ruts after that look intimidating but very possible. I was bone stock and made it though but that was the easy part. Theres a decent climb after that which you either need good tires or a locker and a lot of skinny pedal.
Last time I was up we ran into some Toyota buggies and they couldnt believe what I had done bone stock with 265/70's. There only response was Can't be a Toyota.