Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 03:09 AM

Qjake is on a distinguished road

Qjake is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerShark View Post
What do you think of the tint strip on the windshield? I was considering putting a 35% one up.. I have 20% on the front windows and like it a lot, wasn't sure if the windshield strip would be obstructing... I still may just use a clear heat film on the entire front window, i dunno. Thanks for your input in advance.

I agree the Pats flag could go, but I totally understand why it wouldn't. haha! Good luck this post-season, but not too much luck!

I am also looking at getting the crossteks from a local shop.. would you mind letting us know what you paid?
Man nobody like's my Pats flag How bout I put up my Bruins flag?!

Ya I wasn't too sure about having the strip on the windshield at first but the tint guy assured me I would like it. He was right and I'm glad I put it on it really cuts down on the glare and doesn't obstruct my view at all. My strip is 20% and I wish I had put 5%, personally I think 35% would be much to light but just my opinion.

On the crossteks IIRC they were right around $210.00 each plus $100.00 mount/balance/align, didn't have them mounted where i bought em.

2011 Limited MGM......My Build
Qjake is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote