View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 12:11 AM

deekoi is on a distinguished road

deekoi is on a distinguished road
I bought all the gear on my own already. Gonna try it myself but just fyi all, ebay has some fairly cheap headlights.

I did a quick search and couldn't find the company I bought it from but they still have it on their website at am-autoparts

Toyota 4Runner Headlights & Parking Lights at AM Autoparts
I have no affiliations with them.

Spare headlights are the way to go!

Edit/update: the company has good email responsiveness (within 1 day) but no phone number contact and they got my order wrong... twice... sent me passenger side non-smoked bezel. If that's what you're looking for then they have it! They also compensated me for the trouble.

the Mods - ICON S-2 LR + MT Links | Matte Black Hood | FN Six Shooter Graphite Gunmetallic | 285/70/17 Duratrac | 30% Tint | Shockworkz Sliders | Hybrid Conversion | AFE Intake | 20" Light bar lower grill + a bunch of lights all around | low - Blacked out FX-R IV Apollo HID 4300k | High - Sylvania Ultra | LED Interior | Back up camera switch | Camelback Metalgear Roof Rack - DC Power 270 Alternator

Last edited by deekoi; 02-10-2012 at 12:11 AM.
deekoi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote