Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 03:19 PM

MikeInNH is on a distinguished road

MikeInNH is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Go bash people elsewhere and don't presume to know HOW we will use this mod.
This a reading comprehension problem??

I NEVER EVER presumed how you would be using. Please show me where I did.

I said "IF" you NEED to have high-beams on.

And I stand behind what I said.

IF you NEED them..then you are legally blind. And I truly mean that. There are many elderly people driving around at night with their high-beams on because they can't see without them. And they should turn in their drivers license because they are a danger to everyone else on the road.

Then there's the people who just have them on to be noticed. If there is no need then why have them on?? Driving with high-beams on or fog-lights when NOT needed are a menace to other drivers on the road. Most states actually laws against driving with high-beams on when there's on-coming traffic. And driving on the road with high-beams AND fog-lights when there's other vehicles on the road is a hazard to all the other drivers.
MikeInNH is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote