View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 10:11 PM

Doozi will become famous soon enough

Doozi will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeInNH View Post
The ONLY reason I see for this mod is off-street use.

And I HATE the little dweebs who drive around with them on when NOT needed. I use to work with one who ALWAYS drove around with his high-beams on...Said he wanted to be noticed.

If you NEED to have the high-beams on AND the fogs on while driving on the road...then please turn in your drivers license because you are legally blind and should NOT be driving.
I did this mod because my fogs are HIDs (yellow in color to actually improve functionality) and didn't want them flashing off and on if I needed my high beams for any reason while I have my fogs on. And no, I'm not anywhere close to being legally blind... I don't even wear glasses. ;)
Dobinson's F: C59-302/GS59-220, R: C59-677V/GS59-575 / LR UCA's / Medic links / LT285/70R17 DuraTracs on Countersteer Type-X wheels / WeatherTech DigitalFits and Window Visors / Rear Diff Breather Mod / J.A.'s Fog Light Mod / Centric Premium rotors w/ Akebono Pro-Act Ultra Premium pads / LED interior lights / HIDs (4500k lows) / Man-A-Fre engine+tranny skids / RCI MetalWorks T-case skid / B.A.M.F LCA skids / CBI front/rear, Sherpa Equipment Company roof rack, WKOR sliders welded on, Panhard Correction Kit... Lovin' it!
Doozi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote