View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 11:33 AM

Radial GT is on a distinguished road

Radial GT is on a distinguished road
Good stuff, I will be doing this TODAY. That light drives me nuts. My spare tire sensor is shot. I understand that 100% of soccer moms do not check their tire pressure, but to make it such a finicky system to keep running is not acceptable. Our 04 Sienna uses the ABS sensors to tell if one tire is running low, which is a GREAT way of performing this task. Why they decided to over complicate the system is beyond me.

I do not have any of those lock deals, but I plan on soldering a wire across the two wires. The next owners don't know it yet, but I am making this fairly permanent.

Thanks for the write-up!

93 RX7 Twin Turbo Non-Sequential
Radial GT is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote