PDA

View Full Version : hello

4Evr4RunN3R
04-24-2008, 06:20 PM
Hey guys just wanted to say whats up and and introduce myself. My name is alex and i am a fellow new englander. I lived most of my life in rhode island but recently moved to mass. Thought i would try my luck and post here to see if there is going be a meet in new england any time soon? I would be intrested to go to one if there is one being planned for the future. keep me posted if you can, i would really appreciate it :D

dararith
04-28-2008, 09:41 PM
hey there,

i'm new to this site and just picked up an '04 sport. i live in CT but work in MA.

4Evr4RunN3R
04-29-2008, 06:04 PM
Congrats on the new 4runner!! Where about in mass do you work? I live in in mass but work in RI.

dararith
04-29-2008, 10:00 PM
Alex -

My name is Dararith but most folks call me "D". I work in Springfield at MassMutual. I think there's another dude in our area that heads up the CT or New England T4R group. We should drop him a line...

Anyway, this seems like a pretty good site. I find the threads on aftermarket parts very helpful. I tried putting on wheels I kept from my now-defunct 98 Nissan Pathfinder but they wouldn't clear the T4R calipers. Now I need to get spacers to make it work.

Thinking about adding AEM Brute force intake but really not in a huge rush to spend $$ on something that ain't broken.

4Evr4RunN3R
04-30-2008, 07:23 PM
D-

Welcome to the site. You will find this site is very helpful when it comes to any question you have. The people on this forum are very nice and very helpful. My 4runner is still pretty much stock also. The only engine mod i have done is a KN intake and an exhaust that came with the truck when i bought it. Yeah we should drop that peson a line to see if he has anything planned because i would really like to go off roading! And if you get to talk the person, keep us posted cause im sure a lot of us new englanders would like to meet up and go play in the mud :D