User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-19-2017, 04:30 PM #1
Caliraisedled Caliraisedled is offline
Official Vendor
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: California
Posts: 632
Caliraisedled is on a distinguished road
Caliraisedled Caliraisedled is offline
Official Vendor
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: California
Posts: 632
Caliraisedled is on a distinguished road
CaliRaisedLed Products & Pricing

Welcome
Cali Raised Led
www.CaliRaisedled.com

Phone (714)-388-7020 Or (714)604-6426 Email Caliraisedled@gmail.com Instagram @cali_raised_led

Cali Raised LED is a Southern California based LED lighting distributer/retailer. We have 17 warehouse locations located throughout California, Arizona, and Nevada. Our mission is plain and simple. We strive to bring our customers the highest quality products at the lowest prices possible. We don't believe people need to spend thousands of dollars for lights so we are here to bring them the products they need. Led lighting is so diverse and we are here to bring lights to everyone. Hunters, fishermen, off-road lovers, ATV riders, or anyone who needs more light!

We here at CaliRaisedLed specialize in state of art auxiliary LED lighting and Toyota vehicle specific brackets. FREE SHIPPING!

Led Light Bars 5D Optics
7.5" 5D- 69.99
13.5" 5D - $110.99
21.5" 5D - $159.99
31.5" 5D - $239.99
41.5" 5D - $259.99
51.5" 5D - $289.99
51.5" Curved 3D - $369.99
16W 2x2 Pod - $29.99
18W 3x2 Pod - $39.99
18W 3x2 Flush Pod - $44.99
27w Side Projecting Pods - $89.99

ALL 4Runner Products!
https://caliraisedled.com/collections/toyota-4runner
Attached Images
CaliRaisedLed Products & Pricing-4th_gen_flush_480x480-jpg  CaliRaisedLed Products & Pricing-product_image-7-jpg 

Last edited by Caliraisedled; 02-16-2018 at 02:14 PM.
Caliraisedled is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 02:03 PM #2
SoAZ4Runner's Avatar
SoAZ4Runner SoAZ4Runner is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Tucson
Posts: 233
Real Name: Chris
SoAZ4Runner is on a distinguished road
SoAZ4Runner SoAZ4Runner is offline
Member
SoAZ4Runner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Tucson
Posts: 233
Real Name: Chris
SoAZ4Runner is on a distinguished road
Do you have any special pricing on the pods with the side view including harness?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliraisedled View Post
Welcome
Cali Raised Led
www.CaliRaisedled.com

Phone (714)-388-7020 Or (714)604-6426 Email Caliraisedled@gmail.com Instagram @cali_raised_led

Cali Raised LED is a Southern California based LED lighting distributer/retailer. We have 17 warehouse locations located throughout California, Arizona, and Nevada. Our mission is plain and simple. We strive to bring our customers the highest quality products at the lowest prices possible. We don't believe people need to spend thousands of dollars for lights so we are here to bring them the products they need. Led lighting is so diverse and we are here to bring lights to everyone. Hunters, fishermen, off-road lovers, ATV riders, or anyone who needs more light!

We here at CaliRaisedLed specialize in state of art auxiliary LED lighting and Toyota vehicle specific brackets. FREE SHIPPING!

Led Light Bars 5D Optics
7.5" 5D- 69.99
13.5" 5D - $110.99
21.5" 5D - $159.99
31.5" 5D - $239.99
41.5" 5D - $259.99
51.5" 5D - $289.99
51.5" Curved 3D - $369.99
16W 2x2 Pod - $29.99
18W 3x2 Pod - $39.99
18W 3x2 Flush Pod - $44.99
27w Side Projecting Pods - $89.99

ALL 4Runner Products!
https://caliraisedled.com/collections/toyota-4runner
__________________
2000 Limited 4Runner Millenium Silver: Sold I miss her so shes still my Pic
2016 4X4 Trail 4Runner W/ KDSS Nickname:Ghost
Bilstein 5100's w/ Wheeler Offroad T12 Rear Coils, Prinsu Rack, RCI Skid Plates, Rago Molle Panels, Rago Ditch Brackets W/ Side Shooters, CBI Front Bumper, Custom sliders - Keepers Metal Fab, TRED Pros, Aurora Light Bar, Aurora Rock Lights.
SoAZ4Runner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 03:04 PM #3
Caliraisedled Caliraisedled is offline
Official Vendor
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: California
Posts: 632
Caliraisedled is on a distinguished road
Caliraisedled Caliraisedled is offline
Official Vendor
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: California
Posts: 632
Caliraisedled is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoAZ4Runner View Post
Do you have any special pricing on the pods with the side view including harness?
Unfortunately we do not but with the harness that you can add to your pods it will come out to be 104.99. That's tax includes and free shipping. Let me know if you have any questions.
Caliraisedled is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 02:11 PM #4
Caliraisedled Caliraisedled is offline
Official Vendor
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: California
Posts: 632
Caliraisedled is on a distinguished road
Caliraisedled Caliraisedled is offline
Official Vendor
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: California
Posts: 632
Caliraisedled is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliraisedled View Post
Welcome
Cali Raised Led
www.CaliRaisedled.com

Phone (714)-388-7020 Or (714)604-6426 Email Caliraisedled@gmail.com Instagram @cali_raised_led

Cali Raised LED is a Southern California based LED lighting distributer/retailer. We have 17 warehouse locations located throughout California, Arizona, and Nevada. Our mission is plain and simple. We strive to bring our customers the highest quality products at the lowest prices possible. We don't believe people need to spend thousands of dollars for lights so we are here to bring them the products they need. Led lighting is so diverse and we are here to bring lights to everyone. Hunters, fishermen, off-road lovers, ATV riders, or anyone who needs more light!

We here at CaliRaisedLed specialize in state of art auxiliary LED lighting and Toyota vehicle specific brackets. FREE SHIPPING!

Led Light Bars 5D Optics
7.5" 5D- 69.99
13.5" 5D - $110.99
21.5" 5D - $159.99
31.5" 5D - $239.99
41.5" 5D - $259.99
51.5" 5D - $289.99
51.5" Curved 3D - $369.99
16W 2x2 Pod - $29.99
18W 3x2 Pod - $39.99
18W 3x2 Flush Pod - $44.99
27w Side Projecting Pods - $89.99

ALL 4Runner Products!
https://caliraisedled.com/collections/toyota-4runner
New products soon!
Caliraisedled is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 12:29 AM #5
Aznisegi Aznisegi is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 149
Aznisegi is on a distinguished road
Aznisegi Aznisegi is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 149
Aznisegi is on a distinguished road
Will the 41.5 mount to my Gobi roof rack? Also, are the lights angled outward or flooded on the side of your 41.5 or are they full frontal spot the entire way?
Aznisegi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 05:21 PM #6
Caliraisedled Caliraisedled is offline
Official Vendor
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: California
Posts: 632
Caliraisedled is on a distinguished road
Caliraisedled Caliraisedled is offline
Official Vendor
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: California
Posts: 632
Caliraisedled is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aznisegi View Post
Will the 41.5 mount to my Gobi roof rack? Also, are the lights angled outward or flooded on the side of your 41.5 or are they full frontal spot the entire way?
Yes I have seen any of our customers use our 41.5 on that rack. With our 41.5, you have the option of getting a combo beam which is Floods on the sides and Spot in the middle for overall coverage. Or an all spot beam for a concentrated spot. Our 41.5" is 40,000 lumens and Ip68 rated. Its 259.99 on our site with standard brackets included and a full wiring harness. Its free shipped and no tax. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Caliraisedled is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 12:33 PM #7
WreckTheShop WreckTheShop is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 53
WreckTheShop is on a distinguished road
WreckTheShop WreckTheShop is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 53
WreckTheShop is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliraisedled View Post
Yes I have seen any of our customers use our 41.5 on that rack. With our 41.5, you have the option of getting a combo beam which is Floods on the sides and Spot in the middle for overall coverage. Or an all spot beam for a concentrated spot. Our 41.5" is 40,000 lumens and Ip68 rated. Its 259.99 on our site with standard brackets included and a full wiring harness. Its free shipped and no tax. Let me know if you have any other questions.
What are the dimensions of the 7.5" LED's? I'm wondering if I can fit 4 of them on the Gobi that's setup for 4 individual mounts.
WreckTheShop is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 04:40 PM #8
Caliraisedled Caliraisedled is offline
Official Vendor
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: California
Posts: 632
Caliraisedled is on a distinguished road
Caliraisedled Caliraisedled is offline
Official Vendor
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: California
Posts: 632
Caliraisedled is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by WreckTheShop View Post
What are the dimensions of the 7.5" LED's? I'm wondering if I can fit 4 of them on the Gobi that's setup for 4 individual mounts.
Here are some pictures of all the dimensions. Let me know if you have any questions https://caliraisedled.com/collection...-osram-led-bar
Attached Images
CaliRaisedLed Products & Pricing-img_0292-jpg  CaliRaisedLed Products & Pricing-img_0293-jpg 
Caliraisedled is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 10:41 PM #9
WreckTheShop WreckTheShop is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 53
WreckTheShop is on a distinguished road
WreckTheShop WreckTheShop is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 53
WreckTheShop is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliraisedled View Post
Here are some pictures of all the dimensions. Let me know if you have any questions https://caliraisedled.com/collection...-osram-led-bar
Wow perfect. Thanks a bunch. I guess I'll have to wait until I receive my rack and measure to verify fitment, but I may be placing an order in a couple months.

What would the price be for 4 plus a wiring harness? I'm mot sure how or if the Gobi comes prewired.

Never mind, I see harness and shipping included.

Last edited by WreckTheShop; 08-30-2017 at 10:44 PM.
WreckTheShop is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 01:44 PM #10
Caliraisedled Caliraisedled is offline
Official Vendor
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: California
Posts: 632
Caliraisedled is on a distinguished road
Caliraisedled Caliraisedled is offline
Official Vendor
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: California
Posts: 632
Caliraisedled is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by WreckTheShop View Post
Wow perfect. Thanks a bunch. I guess I'll have to wait until I receive my rack and measure to verify fitment, but I may be placing an order in a couple months.

What would the price be for 4 plus a wiring harness? I'm mot sure how or if the Gobi comes prewired.

Never mind, I see harness and shipping included.
Yes the piece you see on our site is the at your door price and harness come with every bar! Let me know if you need anything else
Caliraisedled is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 12:09 AM #11
810moto's Avatar
810moto 810moto is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Long Beach, Ca
Posts: 1,088
810moto is on a distinguished road
MY GARAGE
810moto 810moto is offline
Senior Member
810moto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Long Beach, Ca
Posts: 1,088
810moto is on a distinguished road
MY GARAGE
usb power

Where exactly does this plug into?

https://caliraisedled.com/collection...ota-usb-outlet
__________________
2004 SR5 2WD,285/75 Nittos,RB-1.5"BL,K&N drop in,LED interior Ltg,12v mod,Debadge,Daystar lights,Optronics rear lights,FJ swap,Fog Light mod, All-Weather mats,ES swaybar bushings & end links,Spidertraxx,HCF delete,1/2" toytec spacer,2custom cargoboxes
810moto is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 12:04 PM #12
Caliraisedled Caliraisedled is offline
Official Vendor
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: California
Posts: 632
Caliraisedled is on a distinguished road
Caliraisedled Caliraisedled is offline
Official Vendor
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: California
Posts: 632
Caliraisedled is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 810moto View Post
This comes with a positive and negative wire which you can hard wire into anything. Battery of any hot wire.
Caliraisedled is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 02:43 AM #13
pixjohn pixjohn is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 40
pixjohn is on a distinguished road
pixjohn pixjohn is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 40
pixjohn is on a distinguished road
Are the lights painted or powder coated. What about the lenses, UV protected so they do not yellow over time?
pixjohn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 07:17 PM #14
Caliraisedled Caliraisedled is offline
Official Vendor
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: California
Posts: 632
Caliraisedled is on a distinguished road
Caliraisedled Caliraisedled is offline
Official Vendor
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: California
Posts: 632
Caliraisedled is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixjohn View Post
Are the lights painted or powder coated. What about the lenses, UV protected so they do not yellow over time?
These are all powder coated and itís a polycarbonate lens, and yes itís Uber protected. The quality of our bars will last you a VERY long time
Caliraisedled is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 11:29 AM #15
Ferd_4R Ferd_4R is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Sandy,UT
Posts: 111
Ferd_4R is on a distinguished road
Ferd_4R Ferd_4R is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Sandy,UT
Posts: 111
Ferd_4R is on a distinguished road

Which pods are being used on the grill?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ferd_4R is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Products toyy Engines / Suspension / Wheels / Tires / Audio / Accessories 0 06-24-2016 09:21 AM
Any one use BG Products in their 4th gen? MFreund 4th Gen T4Rs 2 12-27-2015 10:29 PM
Special pricing on select overstock WeatherTech and Husky products! XenonDepot Engines / Suspension / Wheels / Tires / Audio / Accessories 2 08-06-2014 04:51 PM
MOC products 4runnerman09 Maintenance/Detailing 0 10-17-2011 01:02 PM
FYI Products TOY2G ToyotaTRDParts.com 0 05-17-2011 06:36 PM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
***This site is an unofficial Toyota site, and is not officially endorsed, supported, authorized by or affiliated with Toyota. All company, product, or service names references in this web site are used for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners. The Toyota name, marks, designs and logos, as well as Toyota model names, are registered trademarks of Toyota Motor Corporation***Ad Management plugin by RedTyger
 
Copyright © 2019


Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.