Notices

User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-17-2020, 01:14 PM #121
fourfive's Avatar
fourfive fourfive is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 1,342
fourfive has a spectacular aura about fourfive has a spectacular aura about
fourfive fourfive is offline
Senior Member
fourfive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 1,342
fourfive has a spectacular aura about fourfive has a spectacular aura about
@DeathCougar shipping to Marietta, GA 30066.

1. 01-02 SR5 Driver & passenger side mirrors (black preferred)

2. 96-98 license plate bezel. I'm assuming it will fit an 02 lift gait but want to confirm. Also, I don't think they where made chrome but want to make sure it wasn't.

3. OEM roof rack for 02. I don't need the 4 thinner cross bars if that makes shipping any cheaper.

Let me know if you end up getting 01-02 SR5 driver & passsenger side front & rear flares (large limited style) preferably in black. If you don't have a full set than I'm open to pairs as in driver/passenger front fender flares, driver/passenger rear door flares, etc.
__________________
•Black 2002 SR5 4x4 3.4L V6
Suspension: Front: Toytec Boss coilovers/eibach 600#, SPC UCA, durobumps Rear: Bilstein/Superflex, SS adjustable panhard, durobumps Body Lift: 2" 4crawler Tires: 315/75/16 General Grabber AT2 Wheels: SCS F5 Matte black 16x8 3.5bs Armor: Custom bolt on rock sliders (no frame drilling)
•Black 2018 TRD Pro (wife’s)
Armor: Custom bolt on rock sliders (U-bolts)
fourfive is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 02:48 PM #122
DeathCougar's Avatar
DeathCougar DeathCougar is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Marysville, WA
Age: 37
Posts: 3,059
DeathCougar is on a distinguished road
DeathCougar DeathCougar is offline
Senior Member
DeathCougar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Marysville, WA
Age: 37
Posts: 3,059
DeathCougar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGroot View Post
Thank you, by any chance do you have the stock roof racks ?
@IamGroot Yes I do, $125+ship complete assy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourfive View Post
@DeathCougar shipping to Marietta, GA 30066.

1. 01-02 SR5 Driver & passenger side mirrors (black preferred)

2. 96-98 license plate bezel. I'm assuming it will fit an 02 lift gait but want to confirm. Also, I don't think they where made chrome but want to make sure it wasn't.

3. OEM roof rack for 02. I don't need the 4 thinner cross bars if that makes shipping any cheaper.

Let me know if you end up getting 01-02 SR5 driver & passsenger side front & rear flares (large limited style) preferably in black. If you don't have a full set than I'm open to pairs as in driver/passenger front fender flares, driver/passenger rear door flares, etc.
@fourfive

1. Mirrors in stock, $50/ea I will have to see if I have black but I for sure have green if not

2. 96-98 License bezel $50, it will fit but its physically about 1" narrower so the old paint rub marks from your old bezel will be exposed. Not available chrome, only in gray paint

3. Roof rack $125, sold only as a complete assy

Prices are plus ship, let me know what you want to get quotes on for shipping. Thanks!
__________________
Parting Multiple 4Runners HERE

Also parting 1996, 1997, 1998. 1999, 2000, 2001, and 2002 4Runners! PLEASE PM any requests or visit my page PNW 4Runner Connection
DeathCougar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 04:40 PM #123
fourfive's Avatar
fourfive fourfive is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 1,342
fourfive has a spectacular aura about fourfive has a spectacular aura about
fourfive fourfive is offline
Senior Member
fourfive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 1,342
fourfive has a spectacular aura about fourfive has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathCougar View Post
1. Mirrors in stock, $50/ea I will have to see if I have black but I for sure have green if not

2. 96-98 License bezel $50, it will fit but its physically about 1" narrower so the old paint rub marks from your old bezel will be exposed. Not available chrome, only in gray paint

3. Roof rack $125, sold only as a complete assy

Prices are plus ship, let me know what you want to get quotes on for shipping. Thanks!
Thanks, sent you a pm.
__________________
•Black 2002 SR5 4x4 3.4L V6
Suspension: Front: Toytec Boss coilovers/eibach 600#, SPC UCA, durobumps Rear: Bilstein/Superflex, SS adjustable panhard, durobumps Body Lift: 2" 4crawler Tires: 315/75/16 General Grabber AT2 Wheels: SCS F5 Matte black 16x8 3.5bs Armor: Custom bolt on rock sliders (no frame drilling)
•Black 2018 TRD Pro (wife’s)
Armor: Custom bolt on rock sliders (U-bolts)
fourfive is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 11:42 PM #124
stevennn stevennn is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 3
stevennn is on a distinguished road
stevennn stevennn is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 3
stevennn is on a distinguished road
@DeathCougar shipping to 92843
price for wood trim for limited around both shift knobs and sunroof motor/assembly. is it rusty? tia
stevennn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 03:17 PM #125
DeathCougar's Avatar
DeathCougar DeathCougar is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Marysville, WA
Age: 37
Posts: 3,059
DeathCougar is on a distinguished road
DeathCougar DeathCougar is offline
Senior Member
DeathCougar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Marysville, WA
Age: 37
Posts: 3,059
DeathCougar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevennn View Post
@DeathCougar shipping to 92843
price for wood trim for limited around both shift knobs and sunroof motor/assembly. is it rusty? tia
@stevennn Both are sold!
__________________
Parting Multiple 4Runners HERE

Also parting 1996, 1997, 1998. 1999, 2000, 2001, and 2002 4Runners! PLEASE PM any requests or visit my page PNW 4Runner Connection
DeathCougar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Reply

Tags
4wd , automatic , parting , sr5 , truck

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Parting 2001 4Runner Sport 4X4 Marysville, WA DeathCougar For Sale: T4R Items 221 04-06-2020 09:42 PM
FS: Parting out 3 3RD Gen 4Runners 2000, 2001 hambone130 For Sale: T4R Items 9 12-26-2019 06:27 PM
*SCRAPPED* Parting 2002 4Runner SR5 4WD Marysville, WA DeathCougar For Sale: T4R Items 73 10-27-2019 09:18 PM
2001-2002 4Runner Taillights $125shipped Marysville, WA DeathCougar For Sale: T4R Items 11 03-20-2015 01:47 PM
Parting 1999 4Runner SR5 Marysville, WA DeathCougar For Sale: T4R Items 101 12-14-2013 04:28 PM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
***This site is an unofficial Toyota site, and is not officially endorsed, supported, authorized by or affiliated with Toyota. All company, product, or service names references in this web site are used for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners. The Toyota name, marks, designs and logos, as well as Toyota model names, are registered trademarks of Toyota Motor Corporation***Ad Management plugin by RedTyger
 
Copyright © 2020