User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-21-2020, 10:03 AM #16
Inv4drZm's Avatar
Inv4drZm Inv4drZm is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Kansas
Age: 25
Posts: 3,674
Inv4drZm has much to be proud of Inv4drZm has much to be proud of Inv4drZm has much to be proud of Inv4drZm has much to be proud of Inv4drZm has much to be proud of Inv4drZm has much to be proud of Inv4drZm has much to be proud of Inv4drZm has much to be proud of Inv4drZm has much to be proud of
Inv4drZm Inv4drZm is offline
Senior Member
Inv4drZm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Kansas
Age: 25
Posts: 3,674
Inv4drZm has much to be proud of Inv4drZm has much to be proud of Inv4drZm has much to be proud of Inv4drZm has much to be proud of Inv4drZm has much to be proud of Inv4drZm has much to be proud of Inv4drZm has much to be proud of Inv4drZm has much to be proud of Inv4drZm has much to be proud of
Its a JK with an FJ Cruiser front end, and they call it a Ford.
__________________
2005 4R Sport 4WD "The last of the V8s!" - Custom TIG'd SS Dual Exhaust - King 2.5" +2 LT. - ARB Front & Rear - SCS SR8's - 37's - Dana 60 - Build Thread
2005 Tundra 2WD RCSB V8
Inv4drZm is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 11:40 AM #17
LandCruiser's Avatar
LandCruiser LandCruiser is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: East Bay
Posts: 4,148
Real Name: Sparky
LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold
LandCruiser LandCruiser is online now
Senior Member
LandCruiser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: East Bay
Posts: 4,148
Real Name: Sparky
LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inv4drZm View Post
Its a JK with an FJ Cruiser front end, and they call it a Ford.
Just trying to get a feel if BOF bathtub body trucks with convertible tops are still a desirable thing or not. Used to be they were everywhere, even the 4Runner had a theoretically removable top.
__________________
Throw yourself a dip son!
LandCruiser is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 01:19 PM #18
JLTD JLTD is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: South of Denver
Posts: 213
Real Name: Mike
JLTD will become famous soon enough
JLTD JLTD is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: South of Denver
Posts: 213
Real Name: Mike
JLTD will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by LandCruiser View Post
Just trying to get a feel if BOF bathtub body trucks with convertible tops are still a desirable thing or not. Used to be they were everywhere, even the 4Runner had a theoretically removable top.
For sure.

Looks interesting but I'm thinking it may not live up to the hype.

As far as reliability, Ford does usually make sure their bread-and-butter truck line is solid excepting the "ego"boost problems and stupid water pump INside the block design.

Oh, and pricing will be stupendous I'm sure, guessing Raptor levels and plenty of suckers ready to buy at that price.

I think I'll be keeping my T4R, thank you very much.
__________________
2015 SR5, 65,000 miles

"Works good, lasts long time."
JLTD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 01:40 PM #19
KSJ088 KSJ088 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: Eastern,Pa.
Posts: 99
KSJ088 will become famous soon enough
KSJ088 KSJ088 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: Eastern,Pa.
Posts: 99
KSJ088 will become famous soon enough
I bought 2 diferent Nw ford vehicles in the past. 93 Mustang GT off showroom floor & traded that in for a 1998 Explorer Sport. Both were excellant vehicles. Now the couple of New Chvey's I bought connot say the same. I'll NEVER buy a new Govt.Motors Crap again. Some day I'd like to get 1970 Z28.
__________________
Take Off You Hoser
Boston Bruins #1 2018 TRD OR Super White, Few Mods: Tinted Frt windows,Cornfed Level Spacers Frt, Interior LED's, H9 Lo Beams, Anytime LED Fog lights, Led Backup lights, CF overlays above Glove Box, Steering Wheel & all Door Control Panels to match OEM CF Center Console, Pro Grill, Fangs, Bruins on Startup Screen.
KSJ088 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 01:50 PM #20
RichinRidgewood's Avatar
RichinRidgewood RichinRidgewood is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: NJ/FL
Posts: 650
RichinRidgewood is a jewel in the rough RichinRidgewood is a jewel in the rough RichinRidgewood is a jewel in the rough
RichinRidgewood RichinRidgewood is offline
Member
RichinRidgewood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: NJ/FL
Posts: 650
RichinRidgewood is a jewel in the rough RichinRidgewood is a jewel in the rough RichinRidgewood is a jewel in the rough
An offroad enthusiast said there were actually 3 platforms for the Bronco.

Bronco on Ranger Platform

Bronco Sport on Ecosport Platform

Smaller Bronco on ? platform

Bronco pickup on a Courier or something

Ford Courier Small Pickup Reportedly Shown To Dealers

https://fordauthority.com/category/ford/bronco/
__________________
2020 4Runner SR5 Premium 4x4
Barcelona Red, Black/Graphite
Sunroof
RichinRidgewood is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 01:54 PM #21
LandCruiser's Avatar
LandCruiser LandCruiser is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: East Bay
Posts: 4,148
Real Name: Sparky
LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold
LandCruiser LandCruiser is online now
Senior Member
LandCruiser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: East Bay
Posts: 4,148
Real Name: Sparky
LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichinRidgewood View Post
An offroad enthusiast said there were actually 3 platforms for the Bronco.

Bronco on Ranger Platform

Bronco Sport on Ecosport Platform

Smaller Bronco on ? platform

Bronco pickup on a Courier or something

Ford Courier Small Pickup Reportedly Shown To Dealers

Ford Bronco News, Info, Gossip & More
They are making an Escape based Baby Bronco which is supposed to be like the Jeep Renegade/Compass.
__________________
Throw yourself a dip son!
LandCruiser is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 02:52 PM #22
Jetboy's Avatar
Jetboy Jetboy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Utah
Posts: 3,855
Jetboy has much to be proud of Jetboy has much to be proud of Jetboy has much to be proud of Jetboy has much to be proud of Jetboy has much to be proud of Jetboy has much to be proud of Jetboy has much to be proud of Jetboy has much to be proud of Jetboy has much to be proud of Jetboy has much to be proud of
Jetboy Jetboy is offline
Senior Member
Jetboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Utah
Posts: 3,855
Jetboy has much to be proud of Jetboy has much to be proud of Jetboy has much to be proud of Jetboy has much to be proud of Jetboy has much to be proud of Jetboy has much to be proud of Jetboy has much to be proud of Jetboy has much to be proud of Jetboy has much to be proud of Jetboy has much to be proud of
I might be. If the rumors are true that it'll come with 35's and 37's are a bolt on swap and it has the rumored 7 speed MT. Unless Toyota does something - fawking anything at all to update its lineup - I might jump ship. It's exactly what the FJ cruiser could have been - should have been. I'm mostly just bored with my 4Runner. Nothing wrong with it - just had it for coming up on 6 years and itching for something new.

Last edited by Jetboy; 04-21-2020 at 02:56 PM.
Jetboy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 04:38 PM #23
LandCruiser's Avatar
LandCruiser LandCruiser is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: East Bay
Posts: 4,148
Real Name: Sparky
LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold
LandCruiser LandCruiser is online now
Senior Member
LandCruiser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: East Bay
Posts: 4,148
Real Name: Sparky
LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetboy View Post
I might be. If the rumors are true that it'll come with 35's and 37's are a bolt on swap and it has the rumored 7 speed MT. Unless Toyota does something - fawking anything at all to update its lineup - I might jump ship. It's exactly what the FJ cruiser could have been - should have been. I'm mostly just bored with my 4Runner. Nothing wrong with it - just had it for coming up on 6 years and itching for something new.
SWB 2-door is a must for me, the long Jeeps look ridiculous with their short overhangs.

I heard that it was going to have SFA, but if it's based on the ranger it has to have IFS, and some of the pictures seem to suggest that.

I am dissapoint over lack of a V8.
__________________
Throw yourself a dip son!
LandCruiser is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 10:40 AM #24
Jetboy's Avatar
Jetboy Jetboy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Utah
Posts: 3,855
Jetboy has much to be proud of Jetboy has much to be proud of Jetboy has much to be proud of Jetboy has much to be proud of Jetboy has much to be proud of Jetboy has much to be proud of Jetboy has much to be proud of Jetboy has much to be proud of Jetboy has much to be proud of Jetboy has much to be proud of
Jetboy Jetboy is offline
Senior Member
Jetboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Utah
Posts: 3,855
Jetboy has much to be proud of Jetboy has much to be proud of Jetboy has much to be proud of Jetboy has much to be proud of Jetboy has much to be proud of Jetboy has much to be proud of Jetboy has much to be proud of Jetboy has much to be proud of Jetboy has much to be proud of Jetboy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by LandCruiser View Post
SWB 2-door is a must for me, the long Jeeps look ridiculous with their short overhangs.

I heard that it was going to have SFA, but if it's based on the ranger it has to have IFS, and some of the pictures seem to suggest that.

I am dissapoint over lack of a V8.
I'd need the 4 door. I already have a FJ40 - so having another 2 door doesn't make much sense for me. And it's just too small for more than short trips.

It's IFS for sure. Lots of pics of the early production units out there i've looked at. Kinda bummed about it in some ways, but I can live with it if it's done right. I'm betting it'll get almost exactly what's under the Ranger Raptor. Size wise - it looks closer to a full size SUV. These are 35" tires:


Function of the top is going to be critical for me. My FJ40 is a huge PITA to put on an off the top anywhere buy my parent's shop (has a gantry crane that makes it a breeze). Otherwise it's really fawking heavy, awkward to carry, and hard to store. If you've ever removed and FJ40 top - it has dowel pins that are about 8" long, so you have to lift really high to clear the pins. It's just not a good design for easy on/off.

The JK's tops were great to go on/off, but still suck at wind noise and road noise. If it's similar to the JK - I'm still not interested. If it's a great modern hard top that has low wind noise when on, insulates well, and is easy for a single person to take on and off - that'll be a huge plus for me.

What I don't like is the whole Ford part. Wouldn't be my first Ford. Last one wasn't very good... at anything, especially reliability. The turbo engines are only engineered to have a 175k mile lifespan. That scares me. The Motortrend retest of the Raptor they had after a year that lost significant power output in the first 15k miles is an example of what makes me really uncomfortable about buying a Ford anything. The repeat failures of the Raptor in desert racing tell me that even the Raptor isn't really up to the task of reliable long range off road abuse. And it's failed in stock class in almost every way - turbos, transmissions, frames, suspension. Even the class 6 race bronco couldn't finish the Baja 1000.

If the Bronco body sat on a Toyota chassis with just normal modern Toyota parts bin drivetrain - the turbo v6 and 8AT with LC200 axles, I'd be all about it. A modernized FJ45 wagon. But we can't get anything close to that. So that leaves us with either a compromise on the fun side or on the reliability side.
Jetboy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 10:52 AM #25
CO-Cygnus's Avatar
CO-Cygnus CO-Cygnus is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Fraser, CO
Age: 39
Posts: 502
CO-Cygnus will become famous soon enough
CO-Cygnus CO-Cygnus is offline
Member
CO-Cygnus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Fraser, CO
Age: 39
Posts: 502
CO-Cygnus will become famous soon enough
I like it and as much as Fords are not reliable they are leagues better than Fiat. The Bronco was going to be my Plan B if Toyota does not get it together with updating the 4R.
CO-Cygnus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 11:13 AM #26
CTDST16 CTDST16 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Location: CenCal
Posts: 11
CTDST16 is on a distinguished road
CTDST16 CTDST16 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Location: CenCal
Posts: 11
CTDST16 is on a distinguished road
Nope, I don't care for it. The styling is off.
CTDST16 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 11:22 AM #27
LandCruiser's Avatar
LandCruiser LandCruiser is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: East Bay
Posts: 4,148
Real Name: Sparky
LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold
LandCruiser LandCruiser is online now
Senior Member
LandCruiser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: East Bay
Posts: 4,148
Real Name: Sparky
LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetboy View Post
I'd need the 4 door. I already have a FJ40 - so having another 2 door doesn't make much sense for me. And it's just too small for more than short trips.

It's IFS for sure. Lots of pics of the early production units out there i've looked at. Kinda bummed about it in some ways, but I can live with it if it's done right. I'm betting it'll get almost exactly what's under the Ranger Raptor. Size wise - it looks closer to a full size SUV. These are 35" tires:


Function of the top is going to be critical for me. My FJ40 is a huge PITA to put on an off the top anywhere buy my parent's shop (has a gantry crane that makes it a breeze). Otherwise it's really fawking heavy, awkward to carry, and hard to store. If you've ever removed and FJ40 top - it has dowel pins that are about 8" long, so you have to lift really high to clear the pins. It's just not a good design for easy on/off.

The JK's tops were great to go on/off, but still suck at wind noise and road noise. If it's similar to the JK - I'm still not interested. If it's a great modern hard top that has low wind noise when on, insulates well, and is easy for a single person to take on and off - that'll be a huge plus for me.

What I don't like is the whole Ford part. Wouldn't be my first Ford. Last one wasn't very good... at anything, especially reliability. The turbo engines are only engineered to have a 175k mile lifespan. That scares me. The Motortrend retest of the Raptor they had after a year that lost significant power output in the first 15k miles is an example of what makes me really uncomfortable about buying a Ford anything. The repeat failures of the Raptor in desert racing tell me that even the Raptor isn't really up to the task of reliable long range off road abuse. And it's failed in stock class in almost every way - turbos, transmissions, frames, suspension. Even the class 6 race bronco couldn't finish the Baja 1000.

If the Bronco body sat on a Toyota chassis with just normal modern Toyota parts bin drivetrain - the turbo v6 and 8AT with LC200 axles, I'd be all about it. A modernized FJ45 wagon. But we can't get anything close to that. So that leaves us with either a compromise on the fun side or on the reliability side.
That's my gripe. Why bring back the Bronco, style it so it looks like a Wrangler, and make it IFS?

Ford has lots of small V8s, so what's the problem with stuffing one in there? I've never been a fan of turbocharging an off road vehicle that isn't a diesel.

I have friends with the new V6 Raptor and one is *****ing that the power is way down after a year or so, dealer told him that's normal with a Turbo (my Macan is 2 years old with no power loss, so WTF?)

Removing a plastic hard top has been a PITA for every vehicle since they came out, I'm guessing I'd get a vinyl convertible top in place of the hard plastic since I don't live someplace cold, plus everyone with a Wrangler in CO told me that they leaked and were drafty when it got into the single digits.

My 4runner is at the end of its life, but I brought it back with a new suspension and CV axles for another 50-75k miles hopefully. I wonder what Toyota has in store for their BOF trucks, the 4Runner and LC, and didn't really seem that thrilled about FCAs prospects when they had the frame welds coming apart on the new Wranglers.

I guess it's a waiting game, but I had higher hopes for the Bronc than this.
__________________
Throw yourself a dip son!
LandCruiser is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 01:36 PM #28
Jernik's Avatar
Jernik Jernik is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Katy TX
Posts: 753
Real Name: Jeremy
Jernik has a spectacular aura about Jernik has a spectacular aura about
Jernik Jernik is offline
Member
Jernik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Katy TX
Posts: 753
Real Name: Jeremy
Jernik has a spectacular aura about Jernik has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by LandCruiser View Post
That's my gripe. Why bring back the Bronco, style it so it looks like a Wrangler, and make it IFS?
My guess, and that's all this is, would be that their market research showed people love the idea and image of a hard-core offroad machine, but actually want and need a comfortable family hauler.

The small % who actually use and abuse their trucks off road are a niche. The soccer moms/dads who want to look rugged and project an image when driving to the mall are the bread and butter. Even Jeep recognized that - it's why there are now gargantuan sized Wranglers with 4 doors, power everything, and doo-dads galore inside. If people were really as hard core as they want to appear, the only options on the Wrangler would be a radio and AC.
__________________
Toyota noob
Jernik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 01:55 PM #29
Mikey2020's Avatar
Mikey2020 Mikey2020 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Virginia
Posts: 50
Mikey2020 is on a distinguished road
Mikey2020 Mikey2020 is offline
Member
Mikey2020's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Virginia
Posts: 50
Mikey2020 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jernik View Post
My guess, and that's all this is, would be that their market research showed people love the idea and image of a hard-core offroad machine, but actually want and need a comfortable family hauler.

The small % who actually use and abuse their trucks off road are a niche. The soccer moms/dads who want to look rugged and project an image when driving to the mall are the bread and butter. Even Jeep recognized that - it's why there are now gargantuan sized Wranglers with 4 doors, power everything, and doo-dads galore inside. If people were really as hard core as they want to appear, the only options on the Wrangler would be a radio and AC.
Agree 100%. I'm one of the 99% of people who don't use the 4runner to it's full capacity, but love the idea that I can, the potential to take it WAY off the beaten path if I ever wanted to, and the rugged looks for the daily drive.

I actually dig the look of the new bronco, but my last Ford transmission went bad at 40K miles, and I said never again. And I test drove a couple Jeep Wranglers, and the on road manners were just so awful, doesn't even compare to the ride of the 4runner.
__________________
2020 4runner MGM SR5P 4WD. Blackout emblems. Red tow hooks.
Mikey2020 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 02:11 PM #30
LandCruiser's Avatar
LandCruiser LandCruiser is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: East Bay
Posts: 4,148
Real Name: Sparky
LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold
LandCruiser LandCruiser is online now
Senior Member
LandCruiser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: East Bay
Posts: 4,148
Real Name: Sparky
LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold LandCruiser is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey2020 View Post
Agree 100%. I'm one of the 99% of people who don't use the 4runner to it's full capacity, but love the idea that I can, the potential to take it WAY off the beaten path if I ever wanted to, and the rugged looks for the daily drive.

I actually dig the look of the new bronco, but my last Ford transmission went bad at 40K miles, and I said never again. And I test drove a couple Jeep Wranglers, and the on road manners were just so awful, doesn't even compare to the ride of the 4runner.
Until I moved to CA, my 4Runner was heavily used on CO and WY fire roads and in extreme conditions. I would really like to buy another vehicle with the same durability and capabilities, not one that simply looks butch. Preferably with as little luxo BS as possible since I tend to be hard on my trucks inside and out.
__________________
Throw yourself a dip son!
LandCruiser is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Reply

Tags
4runner , door , gen , serious , toyota

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anyone use The chemical guys care care products? 3rdgenfan 5th gen T4Rs 17 09-20-2016 01:46 AM
return of the Bronco ddnww Off Topic 19 01-08-2014 08:45 PM
Care Care, Looking Good rangermenace General Discussions 2 08-11-2012 04:34 PM
Icon Bronco Surf89 Off Topic 9 07-06-2012 10:42 AM
Toyot Extra Care vs Toyota Care Plus? garlic4runner 5th gen T4Rs 1 11-07-2011 09:58 AM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:10 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
***This site is an unofficial Toyota site, and is not officially endorsed, supported, authorized by or affiliated with Toyota. All company, product, or service names references in this web site are used for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners. The Toyota name, marks, designs and logos, as well as Toyota model names, are registered trademarks of Toyota Motor Corporation***Ad Management plugin by RedTyger
 
Copyright © 2020