User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-10-2021, 12:58 PM #16
Thai's Avatar
Thai Thai is offline
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Eastern USA
Posts: 18,513
Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light
Thai Thai is offline
Elite Member
Thai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Eastern USA
Posts: 18,513
Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light
TOYOTA LAND CRUISER | Off-road Capability | Toyota - YouTube

__________________
My 2019 Land Cruiser
Land Cruiser 200 Info...gets you there...gets you back!
2017 Toyota Sienna Limited
2015 Acura MDX SH-AWD with TECH
Thai is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 01:47 PM #17
Jetboy's Avatar
Jetboy Jetboy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Utah
Posts: 4,299
Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute
Jetboy Jetboy is offline
Senior Member
Jetboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Utah
Posts: 4,299
Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like it has some nice updates. Engine is obvious. According to someone who maybe translated Arabic? 22mpg combined for the gas engine. That's a lot better. And 450lbs of weight loss is a huge improvement. Other things of note are a new symmetrical KDSS system, longer travel suspension, rear coils are now variable rate - probably in part to work better with even longer rear travel. Better rear shock placement and longer rear shocks. Mostly though - the big improvements are under the hood. Comparable upgrade for the 1GR would be something like a turbo 2.7 4cyl with around 300hp and 400 tq. So maybe there's still hope for something better than a 2.0 turbo 4cyl or the NA 3.5L. And the 4Runner could really benefit from a similar 450lb weight loss.

One thing that stands out to me is that the tires look too small visually. Edit: looks like 18" wheels are an option. Given that - I'd guess it shares the brakes with the current model other than bolt pattern.

And they returned to 6 lug wheels again. So there's a good chance a lot of the bits will be shared again between the LC and other models like the next gen 4Runner. At a minimum it makes things like a rear axle swap much easier if we wanted an HD rear axle.

Last edited by Jetboy; 06-10-2021 at 01:56 PM.
Jetboy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 01:58 PM #18
Thai's Avatar
Thai Thai is offline
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Eastern USA
Posts: 18,513
Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light
Thai Thai is offline
Elite Member
Thai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Eastern USA
Posts: 18,513
Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetboy View Post
Looks like it has some nice updates. Engine is obvious. According to someone who maybe translated Arabic? 22mpg combined for the gas engine. That's a lot better. And 450lbs of weight loss is a huge improvement. Other things of note are a new symmetrical KDSS system, longer travel suspension, rear coils are now variable rate - probably in part to work better with even longer rear travel. Better rear shock placement and longer rear shocks. Mostly though - the big improvements are under the hood. Comparable upgrade for the 1GR would be something like a turbo 2.7 4cyl with around 300hp and 400 tq. So maybe there's still hope for something better than a 2.0 turbo 4cyl or the NA 3.5L. And the 4Runner could really benefit from a similar 450lb weight loss.

One thing that stands out to me is that the tires look too small visually. And they must have gone with huge brakes because it looks like they probably can only fit about a 20" wheel over them. Or they only chose really big wheels, but that doesn't usually fit with how Toyota sets up offroad trims.

And they returned to 6 lug wheels again. So there's a good chance a lot of the bits will be shared again between the LC and other models like the next gen 4Runner. At a minimum it makes things like a rear axle swap much easier if we wanted an HD rear axle.
Will see what EPA pegs it at. I doubt 22 combined. It is still a 5500 lbs SUV with bad aerodynamics.

Remember, it is the Lexus version that comes over here to USA. So, it will likely be around 5700 lbs.

Now, if the GR Sport can come over as some sort of special edition, then that is the one to get!

For me, the current LC200 has plenty of articulation (class-leading by a mile!)…at least when i off-road, my LC has plenty of wheel travel for my needs. What i want are cleaner bumpers…better approach/departure angles than LC200 (see what LR did with Defender or MB G-wagen). That would be killer to have shorter overhangs!

Axle lockers are VERY NICE upgrade. Maybe overkill for my needs…but nice to have. But rumor has it that the axle lockers only come on GR Sport…so, our Lexus LX300 likely won’t have them.
__________________
My 2019 Land Cruiser
Land Cruiser 200 Info...gets you there...gets you back!
2017 Toyota Sienna Limited
2015 Acura MDX SH-AWD with TECH

Last edited by Thai; 06-10-2021 at 02:05 PM.
Thai is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 05:06 PM #19
Flyer Flyer is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 583
Real Name: Neil
Flyer is on a distinguished road
Flyer Flyer is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 583
Real Name: Neil
Flyer is on a distinguished road
I think it looks nicer than the current one. The diesel isn't much more torquey at all so I'd take the gas motor unless the diesel had much better highway mileage and better low-RPM torque...it probably does at least have the latter since the turbos will not kick in at 1,000 RPM or anything.

So no US market, in typical Toyota fashion I guess. The Tundra will likely be getting these motors too and not totally different ones unless there is a hybrid in the works as well. Let's hope they at least put heated steering wheels and driver's side grab handles in the truck, along with a better suspension. I don't know WTF they were thinking.

Poor 4Runner gets nothing? These engines would be fun in the 4R.
__________________
2005 V8 4Runner 4X4 SR5, FJ TRD Bilstein Suspension, KO2s

2014 Wrangler Rubicon, Synergy suspension + 35 MTRs + way too many mods

2020 Ram 3500 Laramie Crew Cab Cummins 4x4
Flyer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 05:18 PM #20
Thai's Avatar
Thai Thai is offline
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Eastern USA
Posts: 18,513
Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light
Thai Thai is offline
Elite Member
Thai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Eastern USA
Posts: 18,513
Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyer View Post
So no US market, in typical Toyota fashion I guess.
There is always the upcoming Sequoia that will share the same platform as LC300. You Will get the same frame, IFS, and engines. It will probably have IRS instead of solid axle and less off-road toys…but i am sure will still be plenty capable for most folks..
__________________
My 2019 Land Cruiser
Land Cruiser 200 Info...gets you there...gets you back!
2017 Toyota Sienna Limited
2015 Acura MDX SH-AWD with TECH
Thai is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 07:30 PM #21
Flyer Flyer is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 583
Real Name: Neil
Flyer is on a distinguished road
Flyer Flyer is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 583
Real Name: Neil
Flyer is on a distinguished road
Thai- that is a great point. We could use a little more room than the 4R so the Sequoia may be perfect. I don't need it to be the off-roading machine my Jeep is nor what a LC can be. I'll keep an eye out for it. Thanks!
__________________
2005 V8 4Runner 4X4 SR5, FJ TRD Bilstein Suspension, KO2s

2014 Wrangler Rubicon, Synergy suspension + 35 MTRs + way too many mods

2020 Ram 3500 Laramie Crew Cab Cummins 4x4
Flyer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 07:44 PM #22
Thai's Avatar
Thai Thai is offline
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Eastern USA
Posts: 18,513
Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light
Thai Thai is offline
Elite Member
Thai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Eastern USA
Posts: 18,513
Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyer View Post
Thai- that is a great point. We could use a little more room than the 4R so the Sequoia may be perfect. I don't need it to be the off-roading machine my Jeep is nor what a LC can be. I'll keep an eye out for it. Thanks!
The current Sequoia makes my LC look like a Vietcong dungeon! You can really appreciate the room. I am sure that the next sequoia will be amazing because it has to go head to head with the Ford Expedition and Chevy Tahoe. No easy feat to beat those American giants.
__________________
My 2019 Land Cruiser
Land Cruiser 200 Info...gets you there...gets you back!
2017 Toyota Sienna Limited
2015 Acura MDX SH-AWD with TECH
Thai is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 08:12 PM #23
Flyer Flyer is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 583
Real Name: Neil
Flyer is on a distinguished road
Flyer Flyer is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 583
Real Name: Neil
Flyer is on a distinguished road
LOL! Interesting tidbit- my wife's father and grandfather fought against the Viet Cong and had to leave Vietnam with the GIs. They never talked about it at all.

Yeah, the Expedition is phenomenal in many ways- quiet, powerful, super comfy, lots of tech. I hear the new Tahoe/Suburban are excellent now too. The current Sequoia is practically crappy compared to those. I'm looking forward to the new one. That may well be our next vehicle now that I have a toddler and we go to the mountains almost every weekend.
__________________
2005 V8 4Runner 4X4 SR5, FJ TRD Bilstein Suspension, KO2s

2014 Wrangler Rubicon, Synergy suspension + 35 MTRs + way too many mods

2020 Ram 3500 Laramie Crew Cab Cummins 4x4
Flyer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 07:26 AM #24
Thai's Avatar
Thai Thai is offline
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Eastern USA
Posts: 18,513
Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light
Thai Thai is offline
Elite Member
Thai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Eastern USA
Posts: 18,513
Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light
Toyota NZ says the new model will offer a wading depth of 700mm, ground clearance of 235mm, an approach angle of 32 degrees and a departure angle of 25 degrees.

The GR Sport model is also fitted with Electronic Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System, Adaptive Variable Suspension, four Drive Modes (Sport S, Sport S+, Comfort and Customise), and is fitted with lockable front and rear differentials.


All LC300 models will ride on Dunlop Grand Trek AT30 rubber - from the same family as the tyres fitted to the LC200 - with the VX and GR Sport trims getting 18-inch wheels, and the top-spec VX Limited getting 20-inch wheels.


For towing, Toyota NZ says the LC300 will "tow a 3500kg braked trailer load with ease".


There are some big changes inside, too, with the LC300 family now fitted with a Head-Up Display, and a massive 12.3-inch touchscreen equipped with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.

Translation:

235 mm = 9.25 in.

700 mm = 27.5 in.

3500 kg = 7716 lbs.
__________________
My 2019 Land Cruiser
Land Cruiser 200 Info...gets you there...gets you back!
2017 Toyota Sienna Limited
2015 Acura MDX SH-AWD with TECH

Last edited by Thai; 06-11-2021 at 07:33 AM.
Thai is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 12:29 PM #25
Jetboy's Avatar
Jetboy Jetboy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Utah
Posts: 4,299
Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute
Jetboy Jetboy is offline
Senior Member
Jetboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Utah
Posts: 4,299
Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thai View Post
Will see what EPA pegs it at. I doubt 22 combined. It is still a 5500 lbs SUV with bad aerodynamics.

Remember, it is the Lexus version that comes over here to USA. So, it will likely be around 5700 lbs.

Now, if the GR Sport can come over as some sort of special edition, then that is the one to get!

For me, the current LC200 has plenty of articulation (class-leading by a mile!)…at least when i off-road, my LC has plenty of wheel travel for my needs. What i want are cleaner bumpers…better approach/departure angles than LC200 (see what LR did with Defender or MB G-wagen). That would be killer to have shorter overhangs!

Axle lockers are VERY NICE upgrade. Maybe overkill for my needs…but nice to have. But rumor has it that the axle lockers only come on GR Sport…so, our Lexus LX300 likely won’t have them.
22 seems high. But it's probably inline with what other vehicles of similar size are getting. If the TTv6 is really efficient, I think it's at least plausible. All the rumors suggest that the new Tundra will be mid 20's mpg or higher with the hybrid. 20+ highway MPG would be good enough for me even if it's only 15 in city cycle. Most of my miles are highway.

Supposedly a toyota exec said the hybrid is not the TTV6. So I really have no idea what it'll be. I still expect it to be the TTV6 with another 100-150hp and 150-200tq and I think someone misquoted a toyota press release or something like that. I have a hard time imagining a NA3.5, even with a Prime style hybrid having enough power to really work well.
Jetboy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 12:37 PM #26
Jetboy's Avatar
Jetboy Jetboy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Utah
Posts: 4,299
Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute
Jetboy Jetboy is offline
Senior Member
Jetboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Utah
Posts: 4,299
Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute Jetboy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thai View Post
Toyota NZ says the new model will offer a wading depth of 700mm, ground clearance of 235mm, an approach angle of 32 degrees and a departure angle of 25 degrees.

The GR Sport model is also fitted with Electronic Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System, Adaptive Variable Suspension, four Drive Modes (Sport S, Sport S+, Comfort and Customise), and is fitted with lockable front and rear differentials.


All LC300 models will ride on Dunlop Grand Trek AT30 rubber - from the same family as the tyres fitted to the LC200 - with the VX and GR Sport trims getting 18-inch wheels, and the top-spec VX Limited getting 20-inch wheels.


For towing, Toyota NZ says the LC300 will "tow a 3500kg braked trailer load with ease".


There are some big changes inside, too, with the LC300 family now fitted with a Head-Up Display, and a massive 12.3-inch touchscreen equipped with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.

Translation:

235 mm = 9.25 in.

700 mm = 27.5 in.

3500 kg = 7716 lbs.

It really does feel more like a major refresh than a new generation to me. It looks about the same. Is nearly identical in size. Has very similar suspension and overall chassis setup. Would have been really nice to see the keep the same overall dimensions by stretch the wheel base out to around 116" to push the tires forward/aft and improve the approach/departure angles.

Locking diffs are a great addition. I agree, probably not going to be very useful in the Lexus version. Hopefully at least the front is just a bolt in swap with the LC200. Rear is at least a little different axle housing (you can see they moved the drain plug to the other side), but could still be a swappable diff. And it's a 6 lug now. So the outer axles will be different on the rear at least.

Cool part about the 6 lug for the 4R folks is that it's now a super easy rear swap and can be ordered with an E-locker. Gearing is unknown as far as I can tell, but I'd expect OEM gears to be around 3.3 since it has the 10AT. So that's not very compatible unless the normal 9.5 gear sets fit.
Jetboy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 12:53 PM #27
Thai's Avatar
Thai Thai is offline
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Eastern USA
Posts: 18,513
Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light
Thai Thai is offline
Elite Member
Thai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Eastern USA
Posts: 18,513
Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetboy View Post
It really does feel more like a major refresh than a new generation to me. It looks about the same. Is nearly identical in size. Has very similar suspension and overall chassis setup. Would have been really nice to see the keep the same overall dimensions by stretch the wheel base out to around 116" to push the tires forward/aft and improve the approach/departure angles.

Locking diffs are a great addition. I agree, probably not going to be very useful in the Lexus version. Hopefully at least the front is just a bolt in swap with the LC200. Rear is at least a little different axle housing (you can see they moved the drain plug to the other side), but could still be a swappable diff. And it's a 6 lug now. So the outer axles will be different on the rear at least.

Cool part about the 6 lug for the 4R folks is that it's now a super easy rear swap and can be ordered with an E-locker. Gearing is unknown as far as I can tell, but I'd expect OEM gears to be around 3.3 since it has the 10AT. So that's not very compatible unless the normal 9.5 gear sets fit.
The problem with stretching wheelbase is breakover angle will be worst, which can be just as bad. I think that LC200 breakover is 24 degrees, which is already very good. I still think that the best way is to clean up the front and rear bumpers, like Defender and G-wagen…and since those two can do it (and still achieve crash test worthiness), then Toyota can do it too! Cleaner bumpers would have been more useful than lockers (at least for my needs) since CRAWL has been great for my off-roading.

I agree with you 100% that this is more a refresher than a ground up redesign.
__________________
My 2019 Land Cruiser
Land Cruiser 200 Info...gets you there...gets you back!
2017 Toyota Sienna Limited
2015 Acura MDX SH-AWD with TECH

Last edited by Thai; 06-15-2021 at 01:02 PM.
Thai is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 12:14 AM #28
AgentKooper AgentKooper is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: Colorado
Posts: 109
AgentKooper will become famous soon enough
AgentKooper AgentKooper is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: Colorado
Posts: 109
AgentKooper will become famous soon enough
Pretty uninspiring design aesthetically, IMHO.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
2021 4Runner TRD Pro (Lunar Rock)
AgentKooper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 07:01 AM #29
Deuxdiesel Deuxdiesel is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: SE MI
Posts: 306
Deuxdiesel has a spectacular aura about Deuxdiesel has a spectacular aura about
Deuxdiesel Deuxdiesel is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: SE MI
Posts: 306
Deuxdiesel has a spectacular aura about Deuxdiesel has a spectacular aura about
Price guesses? I'm thinking just under $90K.
Deuxdiesel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 08:55 AM #30
Thai's Avatar
Thai Thai is offline
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Eastern USA
Posts: 18,513
Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light
Thai Thai is offline
Elite Member
Thai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Eastern USA
Posts: 18,513
Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light Thai is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentKooper View Post
Pretty uninspiring design aesthetically, IMHO.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Considering that a friend of mine called my LC200 a Highlander…i agree that Toyota could have done SO MUCH better with the design with the LC300! Look at all the inspiring designs out there…heck, the Hyundai Palisade makes my LC200 look like it was designed in the 80s.

I get it…Toyota is conservative company. But damn it, LC300 just looks bland (like LC200). Somehow, for me (maybe my bias), the LC300 does not look proportional from some angles (at least in pics). I know that the dimensions are same as LC200 but maybe the design features (borrow from GX?) make it look kinda tall and narrow. And the C-pillar just looks off for me.
__________________
My 2019 Land Cruiser
Land Cruiser 200 Info...gets you there...gets you back!
2017 Toyota Sienna Limited
2015 Acura MDX SH-AWD with TECH
Thai is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Reply

Tags
damn , toyota

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Damn the rattle Mr_Monty55 4th Gen T4Rs 0 07-11-2015 12:01 PM
well damn...... ralatkins Classic T4Rs 13 02-20-2015 08:33 AM
Damn!! 4Runner1371 4th Gen T4Rs 3 05-16-2007 07:34 AM
Damn !!!!! Falls Off Topic 4 08-23-2006 04:22 PM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
***This site is an unofficial Toyota site, and is not officially endorsed, supported, authorized by or affiliated with Toyota. All company, product, or service names references in this web site are used for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners. The Toyota name, marks, designs and logos, as well as Toyota model names, are registered trademarks of Toyota Motor Corporation***Ad Management plugin by RedTyger
 
Copyright © 2020