User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-30-2021, 02:42 AM #31
TLar25's Avatar
TLar25 TLar25 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Northern Utah
Posts: 91
Real Name: Taylor
TLar25 will become famous soon enough
TLar25 TLar25 is offline
Member
TLar25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Northern Utah
Posts: 91
Real Name: Taylor
TLar25 will become famous soon enough
Sweet! Yeah with what most people are asking for 470's right now that's probably a smart decision. Be sure to post pics once you find one!

Sent from my KB2007 using Tapatalk
__________________
1985, 22re, 5spd, 4x4, Marlin crawler dual transfer case, locked fr&rr, 35's

1996, 5vz-fe, Auto, 4x4, Bilstein/ome lift, tundra 17's, 33's

Sold(regret it)- 1999 Highlander edition, Auto 4x4, 3"lift, factory rear locker
TLar25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-30-2021, 05:21 AM #32
Decipher's Avatar
Decipher Decipher is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Chicagoland (Ugh)
Posts: 874
Real Name: B-Money
Decipher is a jewel in the rough Decipher is a jewel in the rough Decipher is a jewel in the rough
Decipher Decipher is online now
Member
Decipher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Chicagoland (Ugh)
Posts: 874
Real Name: B-Money
Decipher is a jewel in the rough Decipher is a jewel in the rough Decipher is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLar25 View Post
Sweet! Yeah with what most people are asking for 470's right now that's probably a smart decision. Be sure to post pics once you find one!

Sent from my KB2007 using Tapatalk

Thatís been a huge driving point and one well discussed with the better half. For under 20k, I was hoping to have a rig paid for in cash and well modified. The 470 is mostly being priced at or within 1-2k dollars of multiple 460s that are years newer. It just doesnít make sense at that point. I think Iíll always like the look of the 470 better. Iím shopping the Ď10-13í year range purely for budget reasons.

Sitting in the 460 really solidified it though. The 470 has aged super well and Iíd be totally fine in one but the 460 feels like an upgrade over my Ď10 4Runner. The hunt it on!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Anger Fuels Motion...Motion Fuels Momentum...Momentum Fuels Action...DO SOMETHING!

2010 4Runner SR5
Decipher is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-30-2021, 11:15 AM #33
chiz45's Avatar
chiz45 chiz45 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 273
chiz45 is on a distinguished road
chiz45 chiz45 is offline
Member
chiz45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 273
chiz45 is on a distinguished road
I feel like your thought process has come full circleówhy are you selling the Ď10? I get the new (different) car itch, as I bought my Ď14 premium new i do plan on a newer GX down the line. But will the now 460 of the same vintage (10-13) do more than your Ď10? Full time 4WD, V8, sideways door are now pluses in my book, the mandatory 3rd row reduces your rear cargo area.
__________________
.
2014 SR5P, Budbuilts sliders, Husky Weatherbeaters, RCI skid, Icon tubular stg 2, LED interior, Icom 208h, extended rear breather, 255/80-17 Cooper ST Maxx, Frontrunner 3/4 rack.
2008 GX470, white, SSO converted with Eibach Truck suspension, 265/70-17 Wildpeak AT, LEDs, Weathertechs.
Past: 2006 LX470, stock; 1996 FZJ80, not stock
chiz45 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-30-2021, 09:33 PM #34
Decipher's Avatar
Decipher Decipher is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Chicagoland (Ugh)
Posts: 874
Real Name: B-Money
Decipher is a jewel in the rough Decipher is a jewel in the rough Decipher is a jewel in the rough
Decipher Decipher is online now
Member
Decipher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Chicagoland (Ugh)
Posts: 874
Real Name: B-Money
Decipher is a jewel in the rough Decipher is a jewel in the rough Decipher is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiz45 View Post
I feel like your thought process has come full circleówhy are you selling the Ď10? I get the new (different) car itch, as I bought my Ď14 premium new i do plan on a newer GX down the line. But will the now 460 of the same vintage (10-13) do more than your Ď10? Full time 4WD, V8, sideways door are now pluses in my book, the mandatory 3rd row reduces your rear cargo area.

Well, I sold the 4Runner intent on buying a 470. Little did I know, once really digging into them, that they are priced so insanely that a few thousand more will net you a way nicer 460. Will the 460 be as capable as the Runner? Well, with body modifications to correct the approach, break over and departure angles, it should be at least as capable if not more with the locking center diff. My Runner was the SR5P, so I never had all the fancy crawl control and terrain select and locking rear diff. My 4Runner never let me down and I never got stuck so Iím certain this will get me where I want to go...in more comfort to boot. Iíll be adding a better lift than I had with the 4R and bigger tires.

Look wise, the 4R wins all day long and twice on Sunday. Even the 470 does way more for me than the 460 in looks. This was definitely an unexpected turn of events. Itís bittersweet letting the Runner go because it caused me not one single issue in my 6 years with it. I never found the interior to be lacking in any way. Itís just an amazing truck and Iíll always have a soft spot for them. Iím Excited to try to turn the 460 into a tasteful trail rig while not looking like a Middle Aged chiropractor trying to make the truck into something itís not...while also trying to keep it from looking like I live in the trailer park but won the lottery. Naw mean?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Anger Fuels Motion...Motion Fuels Momentum...Momentum Fuels Action...DO SOMETHING!

2010 4Runner SR5
Decipher is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-30-2021, 10:03 PM #35
4RunnerAquasport's Avatar
4RunnerAquasport 4RunnerAquasport is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Merritt Island, Florida
Posts: 1,208
Real Name: Brett
4RunnerAquasport is a glorious beacon of light 4RunnerAquasport is a glorious beacon of light 4RunnerAquasport is a glorious beacon of light 4RunnerAquasport is a glorious beacon of light 4RunnerAquasport is a glorious beacon of light 4RunnerAquasport is a glorious beacon of light
4RunnerAquasport 4RunnerAquasport is offline
Senior Member
4RunnerAquasport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Merritt Island, Florida
Posts: 1,208
Real Name: Brett
4RunnerAquasport is a glorious beacon of light 4RunnerAquasport is a glorious beacon of light 4RunnerAquasport is a glorious beacon of light 4RunnerAquasport is a glorious beacon of light 4RunnerAquasport is a glorious beacon of light 4RunnerAquasport is a glorious beacon of light
Don't know much about the 460 and it's reliability, but part of the value holding on the 470 is the unbelievable longevity. Timing belt, water pump, oil and trans fluid changes and your set for a long time. I've got an 03' 4Runner, so I don't have to worry about the Air injection pump and I put Thorley headers on it. The oem manifolds made it to 130k miles with out cracking though.
Hard to beat two million mile 4.7s.
I do understand having an upgraded interior though. My 5th gen seats are much better on long trips than the 4th gen, but damn I love that 2UZ-FE.
__________________

1988 DLX 22RE AUTO BLACK-"Granny" - SOLD
2003 SR5 SPORT V8- Build- "Pearl" You Tube 2UZ 120
2012 LIMITED V6 "LE Mae" 5TH GEN BUILD THREAD
4RunnerAquasport is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 08:56 AM #36
Decipher's Avatar
Decipher Decipher is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Chicagoland (Ugh)
Posts: 874
Real Name: B-Money
Decipher is a jewel in the rough Decipher is a jewel in the rough Decipher is a jewel in the rough
Decipher Decipher is online now
Member
Decipher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Chicagoland (Ugh)
Posts: 874
Real Name: B-Money
Decipher is a jewel in the rough Decipher is a jewel in the rough Decipher is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4RunnerAquasport View Post
Don't know much about the 460 and it's reliability, but part of the value holding on the 470 is the unbelievable longevity. Timing belt, water pump, oil and trans fluid changes and your set for a long time. I've got an 03' 4Runner, so I don't have to worry about the Air injection pump and I put Thorley headers on it. The oem manifolds made it to 130k miles with out cracking though.
Hard to beat two million mile 4.7s.
I do understand having an upgraded interior though. My 5th gen seats are much better on long trips than the 4th gen, but damn I love that 2UZ-FE.

From what Iím reading, the 460 is going to prove to be bulletproof as well. Itís just not as prolific being a newer motor with generally less overall stomping miles than the tried and true 2UZ. The transition to the timing chain, I think, is going to be a huge positive change that could put the 4.6 even above the 2UZ. Time will tell.

The largest drawback on both, and you touched on it, is the stupid and problematic emissions control system for startup. Bypassing that will alleviate what I believe is one of the weakest links to the design.

That and the dash doesnít crack on the 460. 5th Gen 4Runner vs GX470


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Anger Fuels Motion...Motion Fuels Momentum...Momentum Fuels Action...DO SOMETHING!

2010 4Runner SR5
Decipher is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 11:38 AM #37
4RunnerAquasport's Avatar
4RunnerAquasport 4RunnerAquasport is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Merritt Island, Florida
Posts: 1,208
Real Name: Brett
4RunnerAquasport is a glorious beacon of light 4RunnerAquasport is a glorious beacon of light 4RunnerAquasport is a glorious beacon of light 4RunnerAquasport is a glorious beacon of light 4RunnerAquasport is a glorious beacon of light 4RunnerAquasport is a glorious beacon of light
4RunnerAquasport 4RunnerAquasport is offline
Senior Member
4RunnerAquasport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Merritt Island, Florida
Posts: 1,208
Real Name: Brett
4RunnerAquasport is a glorious beacon of light 4RunnerAquasport is a glorious beacon of light 4RunnerAquasport is a glorious beacon of light 4RunnerAquasport is a glorious beacon of light 4RunnerAquasport is a glorious beacon of light 4RunnerAquasport is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decipher View Post
From what Iím reading, the 460 is going to prove to be bulletproof as well. Itís just not as prolific being a newer motor with generally less overall stomping miles than the tried and true 2UZ. The transition to the timing chain, I think, is going to be a huge positive change that could put the 4.6 even above the 2UZ. Time will tell.

The largest drawback on both, and you touched on it, is the stupid and problematic emissions control system for startup. Bypassing that will alleviate what I believe is one of the weakest links to the design.

That and the dash doesnít crack on the 460. 5th Gen 4Runner vs GX470


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea I wouldn't doubt it will be an engine to go 400k miles or more. The only thing about a chain is if it stretches over time, if the guides and tension parts hold up, and how involved the replacement might be.

The belt replacement has been documented a lot so it's a little more in reach of a skilled home mechanic, as opposed to a chain that a lot of people have never seen. But the frequency of replacement is the deal breaker for most folks.

I owned a late 90s exploder and it was actually a nice vehicle with the 4.0 V6, but I started to hear a rattle for a minute during the morning start up, did some research, and found out about the crappy parts that Ford put in to support the 4 timing chains that thing was famous for breaking, and giving it the name EXPLODER. SMDH I dumped it quickly not even owning it for 4 months.
__________________

1988 DLX 22RE AUTO BLACK-"Granny" - SOLD
2003 SR5 SPORT V8- Build- "Pearl" You Tube 2UZ 120
2012 LIMITED V6 "LE Mae" 5TH GEN BUILD THREAD
4RunnerAquasport is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 08:44 PM #38
rural rural is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Location: SW MI
Posts: 1
rural is on a distinguished road
rural rural is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Location: SW MI
Posts: 1
rural is on a distinguished road
Brand new to this forum, but this is a spot on thread for me. Happy to be able to read the insight and comparisons. I had a 5th gen 4R Trail, sold that for a Audi Q7 TDI (third row, air suspension, tow package), but now looking to flip my daily driver to a hatchback and pick up a utility for backup.

Originally was just going to go basic and get a Tahoe or Suburban, but have been looking at the GX 470s lately and although the prices are ridiculous, they seem more or less justified. I'm giving up a bit on tow capacity but 6.5K is enough for 90% of my needs, I shouldn't overthink it.

The maintenance tips, what to watch for, and considerations between the 4R & GX in this thread are super helpful for a new buyer. Nice community here guys, thank you.
rural is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 11:18 PM #39
TLar25's Avatar
TLar25 TLar25 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Northern Utah
Posts: 91
Real Name: Taylor
TLar25 will become famous soon enough
TLar25 TLar25 is offline
Member
TLar25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Northern Utah
Posts: 91
Real Name: Taylor
TLar25 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decipher View Post
Well, I sold the 4Runner intent on buying a 470. Little did I know, once really digging into them, that they are priced so insanely that a few thousand more will net you a way nicer 460. Will the 460 be as capable as the Runner? Well, with body modifications to correct the approach, break over and departure angles, it should be at least as capable if not more with the locking center diff. My Runner was the SR5P, so I never had all the fancy crawl control and terrain select and locking rear diff. My 4Runner never let me down and I never got stuck so Iím certain this will get me where I want to go...in more comfort to boot. Iíll be adding a better lift than I had with the 4R and bigger tires.

Look wise, the 4R wins all day long and twice on Sunday. Even the 470 does way more for me than the 460 in looks. This was definitely an unexpected turn of events. Itís bittersweet letting the Runner go because it caused me not one single issue in my 6 years with it. I never found the interior to be lacking in any way. Itís just an amazing truck and Iíll always have a soft spot for them. Iím Excited to try to turn the 460 into a tasteful trail rig while not looking like a Middle Aged chiropractor trying to make the truck into something itís not...while also trying to keep it from looking like I live in the trailer park but won the lottery. Naw mean?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey the early model 460's can look pretty dang good too imo. Here's a picture I saved the other day. Plus you don't have to deal with the bow tie grill when it comes time for a bumper 5th Gen 4Runner vs GX470

Sent from my KB2007 using Tapatalk
__________________
1985, 22re, 5spd, 4x4, Marlin crawler dual transfer case, locked fr&rr, 35's

1996, 5vz-fe, Auto, 4x4, Bilstein/ome lift, tundra 17's, 33's

Sold(regret it)- 1999 Highlander edition, Auto 4x4, 3"lift, factory rear locker
TLar25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 11:23 PM #40
TLar25's Avatar
TLar25 TLar25 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Northern Utah
Posts: 91
Real Name: Taylor
TLar25 will become famous soon enough
TLar25 TLar25 is offline
Member
TLar25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Northern Utah
Posts: 91
Real Name: Taylor
TLar25 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4RunnerAquasport View Post
Don't know much about the 460 and it's reliability, but part of the value holding on the 470 is the unbelievable longevity. Timing belt, water pump, oil and trans fluid changes and your set for a long time. I've got an 03' 4Runner, so I don't have to worry about the Air injection pump and I put Thorley headers on it. The oem manifolds made it to 130k miles with out cracking though.

Hard to beat two million mile 4.7s.

I do understand having an upgraded interior though. My 5th gen seats are much better on long trips than the 4th gen, but damn I love that 2UZ-FE.
Did the 5th gen seats bolt right up or did you have to modify the mounts?

Sent from my KB2007 using Tapatalk
__________________
1985, 22re, 5spd, 4x4, Marlin crawler dual transfer case, locked fr&rr, 35's

1996, 5vz-fe, Auto, 4x4, Bilstein/ome lift, tundra 17's, 33's

Sold(regret it)- 1999 Highlander edition, Auto 4x4, 3"lift, factory rear locker
TLar25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 11:32 PM #41
4RunnerAquasport's Avatar
4RunnerAquasport 4RunnerAquasport is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Merritt Island, Florida
Posts: 1,208
Real Name: Brett
4RunnerAquasport is a glorious beacon of light 4RunnerAquasport is a glorious beacon of light 4RunnerAquasport is a glorious beacon of light 4RunnerAquasport is a glorious beacon of light 4RunnerAquasport is a glorious beacon of light 4RunnerAquasport is a glorious beacon of light
4RunnerAquasport 4RunnerAquasport is offline
Senior Member
4RunnerAquasport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Merritt Island, Florida
Posts: 1,208
Real Name: Brett
4RunnerAquasport is a glorious beacon of light 4RunnerAquasport is a glorious beacon of light 4RunnerAquasport is a glorious beacon of light 4RunnerAquasport is a glorious beacon of light 4RunnerAquasport is a glorious beacon of light 4RunnerAquasport is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLar25 View Post
Did the 5th gen seats bolt right up or did you have to modify the mounts?

Sent from my KB2007 using Tapatalk
Sorry for the misunderstanding, I was just comparing the two seats between my 5th gen and 4th gen. I haven't swapped any seats in my 4th gen. They are still the OEM. It's not a fair comparison though, because those seats are ten years older than my 5th gen.
__________________

1988 DLX 22RE AUTO BLACK-"Granny" - SOLD
2003 SR5 SPORT V8- Build- "Pearl" You Tube 2UZ 120
2012 LIMITED V6 "LE Mae" 5TH GEN BUILD THREAD
4RunnerAquasport is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 12:09 AM #42
TLar25's Avatar
TLar25 TLar25 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Northern Utah
Posts: 91
Real Name: Taylor
TLar25 will become famous soon enough
TLar25 TLar25 is offline
Member
TLar25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Northern Utah
Posts: 91
Real Name: Taylor
TLar25 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4RunnerAquasport View Post
Sorry for the misunderstanding, I was just comparing the two seats between my 5th gen and 4th gen. I haven't swapped any seats in my 4th gen. They are still the OEM. It's not a fair comparison though, because those seats are ten years older than my 5th gen.
Ah I see. Yeah 10 years and probably 100k miles will make a difference 5th Gen 4Runner vs GX470

Sent from my KB2007 using Tapatalk
__________________
1985, 22re, 5spd, 4x4, Marlin crawler dual transfer case, locked fr&rr, 35's

1996, 5vz-fe, Auto, 4x4, Bilstein/ome lift, tundra 17's, 33's

Sold(regret it)- 1999 Highlander edition, Auto 4x4, 3"lift, factory rear locker
TLar25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 12:53 AM #43
Decipher's Avatar
Decipher Decipher is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Chicagoland (Ugh)
Posts: 874
Real Name: B-Money
Decipher is a jewel in the rough Decipher is a jewel in the rough Decipher is a jewel in the rough
Decipher Decipher is online now
Member
Decipher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Chicagoland (Ugh)
Posts: 874
Real Name: B-Money
Decipher is a jewel in the rough Decipher is a jewel in the rough Decipher is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLar25 View Post
Hey the early model 460's can look pretty dang good too imo. Here's a picture I saved the other day. Plus you don't have to deal with the bow tie grill when it comes time for a bumper 5th Gen 4Runner vs GX470

Sent from my KB2007 using Tapatalk

This is, by far, the best 460 Iíve seen yet! Thanks for sharing and damnit. My wish list just got longer.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Anger Fuels Motion...Motion Fuels Momentum...Momentum Fuels Action...DO SOMETHING!

2010 4Runner SR5
Decipher is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 01:24 AM #44
TLar25's Avatar
TLar25 TLar25 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Northern Utah
Posts: 91
Real Name: Taylor
TLar25 will become famous soon enough
TLar25 TLar25 is offline
Member
TLar25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Northern Utah
Posts: 91
Real Name: Taylor
TLar25 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decipher View Post
This is, by far, the best 460 Iíve seen yet! Thanks for sharing and damnit. My wish list just got longer.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ha join the Facebook group if you haven't yet. GXOR. Great community there. I've been drooling over these ones personally. Love the green.

Sent from my KB2007 using Tapatalk
__________________
1985, 22re, 5spd, 4x4, Marlin crawler dual transfer case, locked fr&rr, 35's

1996, 5vz-fe, Auto, 4x4, Bilstein/ome lift, tundra 17's, 33's

Sold(regret it)- 1999 Highlander edition, Auto 4x4, 3"lift, factory rear locker
TLar25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 10:02 AM #45
Decipher's Avatar
Decipher Decipher is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Chicagoland (Ugh)
Posts: 874
Real Name: B-Money
Decipher is a jewel in the rough Decipher is a jewel in the rough Decipher is a jewel in the rough
Decipher Decipher is online now
Member
Decipher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Chicagoland (Ugh)
Posts: 874
Real Name: B-Money
Decipher is a jewel in the rough Decipher is a jewel in the rough Decipher is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLar25 View Post
Ha join the Facebook group if you haven't yet. GXOR. Great community there. I've been drooling over these ones personally. Love the green.

Sent from my KB2007 using Tapatalk

Wow. Those are amazing.

Iíve resisted Facebook pretty much since its inception. I always had concerns about their reach and now, with mass censoring and arbitrary banning of people, it makes me feel like Iíve made the right choice. Too bad because there are some cool things there!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Anger Fuels Motion...Motion Fuels Momentum...Momentum Fuels Action...DO SOMETHING!

2010 4Runner SR5
Decipher is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Reply

Tags
4runner , chain , issue , iím , timing

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
4Runner vs GX470 FourEyedWilly 4th Gen T4Rs 37 01-22-2019 04:05 PM
GX470 to 4runner rj4510 4th Gen T4Rs 15 12-28-2011 10:12 AM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
***This site is an unofficial Toyota site, and is not officially endorsed, supported, authorized by or affiliated with Toyota. All company, product, or service names references in this web site are used for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners. The Toyota name, marks, designs and logos, as well as Toyota model names, are registered trademarks of Toyota Motor Corporation***Ad Management plugin by RedTyger
 
Copyright © 2020