Recent content by 004RNR

  1. 0

    remote distance

    I need to be between 15-20 feet away for my 2000. I even bought a brand new remote and get same result.
  2. 0

    Radiators - Koyo vs The REST

    Disregard question on whether KOYO uses plastic. Just looked at from link. Another question though. Denso transmission lines look to be aluminium while KOYO looks to be brass or steel. Wouldnt this be better and does anyone know if same material passing through radiator or just connection at...
  3. 0

    Radiators - Koyo vs The REST

    I am really glad I found this 4runner forum. Will be buying Denso radiator as preventative maintenance. Interesting thing though, I recently replaced radiator in Camry. It was a stock Denso and had a hairline crack across top. Looked online and found this was acommon problem with this radiator...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,381
Messages
3,554,567
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top