Recent content by 1cor29

  1. 1

    Hi... New member from SoCal... And new to 4x4 and 4Runner.

    Beautiful! Looks just like mine, but mine's black! What part of California are you from? Wife and I visited there and was so nice!
  2. 1

    3rd Gen from Colorado

    Welcome! That's a nice 4Runner! It looks like my first one I bought that was hunter green. I had an air horn on it and loved it, but I ended up getting rid of it. I just recently bought a brand new 2018 4Runner TRD and it's awesome! Anyhow, welcome to the site!
  3. 1

    New member and excited to own a 1st gen 4Runner.

    Beautiful! It reminds me of Back to the Future when Marty McFly gets a brand new black one! Man was that thing sweet! I just bought my second 4runner. It's brand spankin' new!
  4. 1

    Newbie from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

    Very nice - welcome to the forums! And I hope to go back and visit Canada again; wife and I love it there!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top