Recent content by 1E9v8

  1. 1

    Has anyone tried secondary air pump uni filter mod on v8 T4R

    Thank you. I’ll try searching for some setups.
  2. 1

    Has anyone tried secondary air pump uni filter mod on v8 T4R

    Thanks for the reply. How did you do the uni filter so it’s accessible? Do you have some pics. I’ll leave an update when I do my install. Thanks again.
  3. 1

    Has anyone tried secondary air pump uni filter mod on v8 T4R

    Hi All New member here. I have a 2007 v8 4Runner that unfortunately just got the codes P1442 and P1445. I have all the new oem parts ready to install. I was curious if the uni filter mod for the secondary air pump will work under the intake and if anyone else has tried this mod on the v8...
  4. 1

    2005 V8 engine - Gaining access to the secondary air pump circuit

    Same question as Hitmanhink “ Has anyone removed the foam preemptively when installing a new pump and valve? I’ve noticed on other vehicles, such as the 5th gen, where the SAIS is more accessible, removing the foam or modifying with an air filter is much more of a common approach. But can...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,563
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top