Recent content by 2010fourrunner

  1. 2

    Hello from the OC

    Nice rooftop cargo thingy. Is that made by Thule?
  2. 2

    Any Felow Offroaders in the Manteca Modesto Area?

    Not really! I've been there with my FJ a bunch but that was 10 years ago now. Stock FJ did great. Stock 2010 4runner did great too.
  3. 2

    5th Gen. From Central CA

    also, the SR5 is very capable in stock form!
  4. 2

    5th Gen. From Central CA

    Great color choice. I bought black and I've regretted it for 7 years so far. (with exception to the 5 mins after I wash it)
  5. 2

    New member and excited to own a 1st gen 4Runner.

    Wow! that looks great! Congrats.
  6. 2

    Any Felow Offroaders in the Manteca Modesto Area?

    I to have a hard time finding trails. Have you been to Hollister?
  7. 2

    Happy 2006 4runner Owner!

    wow! that is very low mileage! Nice rig.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,561
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top