Recent content by 2runner4life

  1. 2

    Help with damage estimate and vehicle value

    Just realized the photos didn't get posted
  2. 2

    Help with damage estimate and vehicle value

    Hello friends, I'm hoping y'all can help me get a rough estimate of the damages. I have full coverage but after reading some other posts I'm scared there's a chance they might total it. What's bothering me the most is that the insurance get's to determine the value of my truck? How do they go...
  3. 2

    Is this guy on crack or.....

    Looking at all these prices making me realize how much I lucked out
  4. 2

    3rd Gen T4R Picture Gallery

    Well I know what my next project is now :lol:
  5. 2

    Original 3rd Gen T4R Advertisements

    I would pay to have these printed on poster paper, need this in my room!
  6. 2

    Original 3rd Gen T4R Advertisements

    Dream duo right there, halfway there just need to find an ae86 that's not 30k...
  7. 2

    Thinking about buying a 3rd gen with 140k... too many miles?

    I wonder if OP's 4runner is still on the road today...
  8. 2

    Rust issue?

    You call that rust? :lmao:
  9. 2

    Friend trying to sign up but it won't let him post? How can we fix?

    Currently in the same situation :/
  10. 2

    Picked her up today

    Love the color, wish they had them on the 3rd gens!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,548
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top