They usually do Nissan XTerra's. I have Rock Sliders from them and love them! One of many reasons I'm having them do the Skids and a Front Bumper System.
4 pc skid plates. Get them while they are hot!!!
http://https://p-p-engineering.myshopify.com/products/2010-2017-toyota-4runner-4-piece-skid-plate-package
Used Running boards with some trail scraps and a hole that popped through and they do not come with mounting bolts/nuts. $75.00 plus shipping. Located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Looking for Sliders for a 2015 Toyota 4Runner Trail with KDSS. Any specials going on?? Need them for the Toyota Appalachian Toyota Roundup coming at the end of August.
I just bought 4 Cooper STT Pro's 285/70-17
2 NEW 285/70-17 COOPER DISCOVERER STT PRO 70R R17 TIRES 11467 | eBay2 NEW 285/70-17 COOPER DISCOVERER STT PRO 70R R17 TIRES 11467 | eBay
Cooper Tire & Rubber Company - Cooper Tire Reward
2016 Badlands Indiana 2015 Toyota 4Runner Trail Premium KDSS
Went out to the Badlands for a Yamaha YXZ1000R Dealer Demo Day and had time to take the 4Runner out and get dirty.