Recent content by 3rdgenchris

  1. 3rdgenchris

    What Did You Do To Your 3rd Gen Today?

    well I decided to try to recover my elbow eating alligator looking arm rest with some old tonneau cover material to at least look somewhat better. I mean it feels better, but the replacement is in my cart on eBay after seeing the beautiful results. Just thought I’d share, spend the 25$ for...
  2. 3rdgenchris

    Fog light bulb replacement

    Look into these Hellas for fogs, https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B002E2WMVW?psc=1&ref=yo_pop_mb_pd_title Can’t beat the price and seem to be good quality. I’ve been running them for 3-4 months and they do what they should. I like the amber look, it spices up the front end. They’re h3 bulbs so...
  3. 3rdgenchris

    4Runner Picture Gallery (All Gens)

    My “Night Runner”
  4. 3rdgenchris

    OEM toyota wheel options/pics for 3rd gen 4runner *post em up*

    2018 Taco rims with 265 duratracs
  5. 3rdgenchris

    3rd Gen T4R Picture Gallery

    Feel like a baby compared to some of these builds lmao, here’s my 2wd 00’ limited Runner “Night Runner” I’ve never taken so much pride in a vehicle till this one, I actually have fun doing maintenance.... you couldn’t bribe me to want to do a oil change on one of my old chevys. Here’s some pics...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top