Recent content by 40 Hotrod

  1. 4

    ***Cracked Dashboard Action Request***

    Cracked dashes I have an 03 4runner and my dash is cracked on the leading front edge from the left window all the way to the glove box. The glove box itself also has several cracks. I received a notice from Toyota in March of this year about the recall. I was informed to wait until the end...
  2. 4

    VSC, TRAC, and Check engine lights on

    If your check engine , vsc trac, and vsc off lights come on. And if the gas cap retightening didn't work for you, as it didn't for me, here is the solution if codes indicating "Bank 1 or 2 Lean errors". First some history, I had the dealership replace both the O2 and A/F sensors on bank...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,583
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn
Back
Top