Recent content by 4RUNNINGNY

  1. 4

    Compiled: FJ Springs Lift Info for 4th gen

    Thanks for that info guys! Definitely saved a bit using Advance auto parts. One thing to keep in mind is that they charge tax and eBay did not.
  2. 4

    Compiled: FJ Springs Lift Info for 4th gen

    Can somebody confirm if I have the correct springs and spacer? I have a 4WD 2006 4runner. I ordered the 5100 4Runner/FJ and KYB 4Runner/FJ front strut mount already and looking to pair up the springs and rear spacers. I found the MOOG coil springs cheapest on ebay as of right now (Please feel...
  3. 4

    Blue Sea USB adapter in Smoker kit ashtray

    This looks cool. How would the wiring work?
  4. 4

    Off-roading trails in ny.

    I'm also in Long Island and wondering the same thing. Any other Long Islanders here?

Forum statistics

Threads
278,381
Messages
3,554,565
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top