Recent content by 4runnoir

  1. 4

    Best dog Barriers for 4Runner

    Great thread here. My dog stays in the back with the headrests raised up a bit. He is an E.S. Spaniel that weighs about 50 lbs, but he is very energetic and loves to bounce around back there, which makes us nervous sometimes. I don't live in an area where I am on the highway much or traveling...
  2. 4

    Neutral Safety Switch

    Diagnosed as a bad NSS, as expected. Well the dealer told me it wasn't covered and that it would be ~$500 all-in to put a new one on. I called corporate and they called the dealership. Toyota Corporate deferred to the dealership and agreed that it was not covered under the powertrain warranty...
  3. 4

    Neutral Safety Switch

    How did you get them to cover that? Did the dealer communicate with them or did you have to call yourself? I am having the same issue with mine, and it is right in that window where the 3/36k has expired, but the powertrain would still apply. Truck is at the dealership now and I am curious as...
  4. 4

    Evaporator/Heater core cleaning - Anyone done it?

    This thread is awesome. I have been dealing with this same issue in my ‘13 for 2 or 3 summers. I live in a climate that gets very humid with both harsh winters and hot summers. So the heat and AC get quite a workout. I bought the Evap coil cleaner online and sprayed into the blue capped...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,579
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo
Back
Top