Recent content by 4thGen4RunnerNoob

  1. 4

    Hello. New member here.

    Now that I've meet the min post requirement, I'm making my first new thread post. I'm a fairly private person so I won't post too much about myself. I also don't have any social media accounts like facebook, twitter, etc. The 4Runner that I bought this past March is a 2007 sport edition 4WD...
  2. 4

    do you smoke?

    Nope
  3. 4

    What octane of gas do you use?

    87 here
  4. 4

    T4R Age Demographic

    I'm getting close to 40
  5. 4

    Parking Brake...do you use it??

    Not really
  6. 4

    Do you like the non-functioning hood scoop?

    I wasn't a fan of the one on the 07 I bought.
  7. 4

    What oil filter do you use?

    OEM filters for me
  8. 4

    How did you get your 4runner

    I bought it
  9. 4

    How'd you find T4R.ORG?

    Google for me
  10. 4

    Epoxy flooring

    I did this to my dad's garage floors years go and it didn't work that well (don't remember the brand that I used) mainly the tire track area from pulling vehicles in and out didn't hold up that well. I power washed the floor and let it dry before rolling this kit on the floor.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,382
Messages
3,554,569
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top