Recent content by 4XRNR

  1. 4

    rear wiper not working

    My rear wiper randomly stops working It's not the window lock button and the rear water still works. What I realized was this happens when I unplug the battery. So I removed the rear cover on the hatch and unplugged the wiper motor and it started working again...for a day. The rear window is all...
  2. 4

    WTB 1998 tan steering wheel

    Looking for 1998 steering wheel in tan. Doesnt have to have the airbag. Let me know what you have. Thanks
  3. 4

    FS: 99 4runner parts (North Alabama)

    Looking for a tan steering wheel please
  4. 4

    Random T4R parts, Ontario, Canada

    Hey are the headlights in good shape? No cracks or holes?
  5. 4

    *Scrapped* Parting TWO 2000 4Runner Limited 4x4 Marysville, WA

    do you have the fender flares?
  6. 4

    *Scrapped* Parting TWO 2000 4Runner Limited 4x4 Marysville, WA

    2nd for steering wheel if its in good condition
  7. 4

    How many post to make a classified thread??

    Hey guys I'm new here, an can't post any new threads =D So I need to post enough comments first? Anyways I have a 1998 Limited pretty sweet! I need a new steering wheel though if anyone has one for sale! I'm in freezing Canada btw!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,387
Messages
3,554,608
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya
Back
Top