Recent content by 727200

  1. 7

    Front Diff Grinding/Groaning Cyclical Noise

    So the new TSB for replacing the differential doesn't cover before 2016?? I have a 2015 and it's been making this noise since day 1. I had the bearing replaced in December and it's back slightly worse than before. If there is indeed a new part revision, I don't get why it doesn't apply to...
  2. 7

    2015 Front Differential Being Replaced

    I had my needlepoint bearing replaced about a month ago. It still makes the same noise - maybe worse. Going to try and bring it back and offer to buy the ECS bearing. A bit upsetting.
  3. 7

    Looking at a new 5th gen, what are the common issues?

    1) Transmission issues - I had to have my transmission replaced (under warranty with a fight) on my 2015 SR5 because of the torque converter shudder 3) Front differential groaning/grinding (TSB-0026-15) Replaced front left needle bearing 2) Rust - Seal your frame annually, wash off salt when...
  4. 7

    Strong vibrations/rumble at 1600 rpm

    I've been following this thread and the other. I have a 2015 with 35,000 that has the "rumble strips" going about 40mph at 1500 rpm. It doesn't seem to change going into 4-S vs D but does stop if I shift into N. Temperature outside doesn't seem to make a difference. I'm going to ask the...
  5. 7

    Clicking/Scratch Sound coming from steering column in 5th Gen

    This is absolutely no help but I also experience the same noise under the same conditions. Always wondered what it was.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo
Back
Top