Recent content by ABC4R

  1. ABC4R

    Do you regret your two inch lift? How about your 3 inch lift?

    Dobinsons 2.5" front, 1.5" back I have Dobinsons 2.5" front, 1.5" back. No regrets
  2. ABC4R

    What did you do to/in your 5th Gen today?!

    plastidipped valances plastidipped valances
  3. ABC4R

    Magnetic Grey 4Runners! Lets see them!

    mag gray Here's mine
  4. ABC4R

    What was your first mod/alteration after buying your 4R?

    WeatherTech mats started the ball rolling.
  5. ABC4R

    Post your LIFTED pix here!

    Dobinsons C59-302 / C59-505, Bilstein 5100's Thanks Mike
  6. ABC4R

    5th Gen For Sale/Wanted Thread

    F.S. 2016 Trail running boards in North NJ, $150 SOLD. I have a stock set of running boards that came off my 2016 Trail within two months of getting it. No off roading. $150 obo. Prefer local pickup in Closter, NJ but will ship (contact me for freight quote). SOLD
  7. ABC4R

    Talk me out of it, thinking of selling getting Sequoia

    I went from a Sequoia to a 4Runner, and I don't miss that Sequoia at all. Put a Gobi on it, and I have no problem with the downsize.
  8. ABC4R

    Demographics of 5th gen owners

    49 with one kid, but bought my first one when I was 34 and no kid.
  9. ABC4R

    Burning rubber smell right rear fender well.

    Test drove a brand new 2016 Trail and stomped on it and got that. Bought a different 2016 Trail and have had it for 13 months and get it when I infrequently stomp on it.
  10. ABC4R

    What did you do to/in your 5th Gen today?!

    Installed the interior LED's that I got myself for Christmas.
  11. ABC4R

    F.S. 265/70/17 Bridgestone Duelers - in North NJ, $150 for the set

    For sale. Four stock Bridgestone Duelers P265/70/17. 9000 miles and switched them for A/T tires. Normal wear. $150 obo for the set – pick up only. Closter, New Jersey.
  12. ABC4R

    275/70/17 Picture request!

    No lift yet and rub s a bit full lock reverse
  13. ABC4R

    Your Best ONE Picture!

    at cabin

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top