Recent content by Ackerman

  1. A

    Blacking Out the Runner's Chrome

    Thanks buddy! I'll try that out tomorrow!
  2. A

    Blacking Out the Runner's Chrome

    Yeah, but it would be much easier just taking my chrome piece off and plastidipping it. If I spray it near my grill, it will no doubt get through to the radiator or something. My can manages to spray through newspaper sometimes and find its way to parts of my paint that I never thought it could...
  3. A

    Blacking Out the Runner's Chrome

    So.. I have a 2011 4runner. FatTiresRollin plastidipped their front chrome piece of their grill (page 8). How can I plastidip the chrome part of the grill without spraying everything else? I'm guessing you can take out the chrome piece and spray it and then put it back in. I just don't know how...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,381
Messages
3,554,566
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top