Recent content by actionindex

  1. A

    FS: RSG 2010+ Toyota 4Runner Angled Sliders - Never Installed - $700 - Bay Area, CA

    I am selling my RSG Metalworks Angled Sliders for a 2010+ 4Runner w/ or w/o KDSS. They are powder-coated black, w/ kickout. These sliders were never installed and sat in my garage for the past year. I paid $799 - this is your chance to get 'em without a 10+ week wait and for less! 2010+ Toyota...
  2. A

    FS: 5th GEN Canvasback Cargo Protector - Black, $150 Bay Area, CA

    Hi - I'm selling the absolutley awesome canvasback cargo protector. I used it to keep the cargo area clean for my dog, and it did a really great job. I've sold my 4Runner, and I'll be purchasing another for my next rig. It's awesome. What's for sale: 2010-2019 4Runner Cargo Liner + Bumper...
  3. A

    A Hybrid 4Runner Would be a Clownish Attempt to Appeal to Greenies Who Can’t do Math

    $$$ ROI on a hybrid would be less important to me than the extended range that comes from a higher MPG
  4. A

    Which OBD2 dongle?

    i bought a cheap one on amazon and... regret it. If i was doing it all over again, i'd do a carista. Configuring my laptop to use it was a nightmare.
  5. A

    Ceramic/titanium coating on Super White

    I did an opticoat+ on my super white 4runner and it's held up great! One of the reasons I decided to do the coating because of the single stage nature of our paint.
  6. A

    Paint Protection?

    I've had opticoat+ on my 4runner for the last year, and it's been great. Go out, get it muddy, hose it off and it looks like it's detailed. Love it!
  7. A

    How much are people paying for the NEW 4Runner?

    After Thursday night, I'm the proud owner of a 2019 TRD ORP! Accessories F FE 50 State Emissions F KD Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System (KDSS) F KH Running Boards F MR Power Tilt/Slide Moonroof w/Sunshade F OR Off Road Package F PM Premium Package P L3 TRD 17" Wheel (Gray) + Whl Locks MSRP -...
  8. A

    FS: RARE CEMENT! 33k 5th gen 2017 4Runner TRD PRO $41,000 OBO (SAC) Nor Cal

    Are the flag decals removable; or are they in the tint? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,557
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top