Recent content by Adugan

  1. A

    Check engine light problems..HELP!!!!

    I've just recently had my check engine and vcs--(I think these are the right abbreviations)/traction control lights come on in my 08 4runner after a weekend of driving around in wet slushy snow. I took it to a Toyota dealer to have it tested. They told me it was the main computer and that it...
  2. A

    Blinking VSC OFF, CHECK engine solid, traction icon solid

    I've just recently had these same lights come on in my 08 4runner after a weekend of driving around in wet slushy snow. I took it to a Toyota dealer to have it tested. They told me it was the main computer and that it needed to be replaced at @ $1100!!! When leaving I noticed that the lights...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo
Back
Top