Recent content by akajayp

  1. A

    Replaced Sliding Cargo Tray with 3rd Row Seats

    Anyone have any seats/seatbelt/upper trim for sale? id be interested to swap my tray and trim for 3rd row as well. Can meet near ish( a state or so over maybe some wiggle) to Columbus, GA or if shipping could be an option you could take to a shipper and I can cover the cost to ship directly...
  2. A

    5th gen (14+) OEM JBL sub enclosure?

    I'm about to do this same thing! Thank you for the inspiration. How is the bass? How does it feel/sound? I love the oem look by using this box and having it tucked away also, heres a pic maybe it would be a cool way to finish the sub Imgur: The magic of the Internet
  3. A

    5th Gen For Sale/Wanted Thread

    LTB or trade for 3rd row seats 5th Gen Looking for some 3rd row seats I do have a sliding cargo tray for trade. Located in Columbus GA but willing to meet

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,584
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn
Back
Top