Recent content by alam3503

  1. A

    Mystery add-on switch found

    Does the runner have an after market car alarm? Old way to turn off the alarm would be pushing the switch and turning the key.
  2. A

    T4R Age Demographic

    Interesting that there is no clear majority in age
  3. A

    do you smoke?

    Havent for years, but would if the urge hit me.
  4. A

    How often do you wash your T4R?

    I wash weekly, I drive down a limestone road for work. Usually hit a self wash on friday on my way home for the weekend. If it is after a road trip I will wash at home and detail better.
  5. A

    What octane of gas do you use?

    89 or whatever is cheap in my mind
  6. A

    How'd you find T4R.ORG?

    I was searching for install help on some items and found the resources in the forum.
  7. A

    Long/Misleading Lead Times on GOBI racks.

    So at the EXPO they are saying the minimum lead time is 16-20 weeks but you cant request a statues update on your order unless it has been 24-28 weeks? Currently sitting at 23 weeks on my rack
  8. A

    Help locating Bilstein shocks...

    I got super lucky with Bilstein Lifts BilsteinLifts.com Online Auto Parts Store Found them mid May this year and they shipped pretty fast. I think they have the 5100 on hand (30+ qty)
  9. A

    Long/Misleading Lead Times on GOBI racks.

    My update First off, I did not do enough research on GOBI before I ordered, I only searched the good not the bad. Got an automatic email from GOBI with an update: "Hello, We want to thank you for hanging in there with us. 2020 was a year like no other, and now we are dealing with the ripple...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top