Recent content by AlamoShooter

  1. A

    4runner transmission problem. Will not downshift

    Thanks Thanks , I posted in the "old Guy" area for the 2nd generation 4Runners. from salvage yard photos ,it looks like my motor is missing a link on the Throttle body.
  2. A

    1995 4runner 3.0 another qustion

    help with a photo I am new to the 4 runner , just getting my first one a 1994 that needs some work . my cable to the Down shift has not place to connect to the throttle body . Can I get a better photo please so I will have a better Idea on what part to look for . The cable is in place...
  3. A

    4runner transmission problem. Will not downshift

    cable link photo If some one can help a new 4 Runner guy with a photo of how the "kick down" cable should connect . on a 1994 . I just got one off CL and the cable is not connected , along with a few other problems . I can't tell if they switched out the Throttle body , as I can see no...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,583
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn
Back
Top