Recent content by alanz

  1. A

    The 3rd Gen All Questions Allowed Thread

    transition not engaging I just purchased a 1997 4runner and the previous owner replaced the trans with a used one and the trans did not shift. the gear will not engage at all. I open the pan and the #1 solenoid was not functioning after testing. I replaced and stile not engaging. what els can...
  2. A

    The 3rd Gen All Questions Allowed Thread

    I just purchased a 1997 4runner and the previous owner replaced the trans with a used one and the trans did not shift. the gear will not engage at all. I open the pan and the #1 solenoid was not functioning after testing. I replaced and stile not engaging. what els can it be? please help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo
Back
Top