Recent content by altarunner

  1. A

    Who is running 33's with stock gears?

    I run 34 x 10.5 x 16 super swampers with stock 4.30 gears, I haven't calculated mileage but the 3.4 has no problem spinning them. I just do all my wheeling in 4lo...
  2. A

    3RD Gen 1999 4x4 Limited Part Out - Dayton, OR

    Hey, do you still have the e-locker dash switch?
  3. A

    *Scrapped* Parting TWO 2000 4Runner Limited 4x4 Marysville, WA

    Do you still have an e-locker switch?
  4. A

    Part Out: 1999 T4R Limited - New Hampshire

    Hey, did it have the electric locker? If so, would you sell the rr diff lock switch? How much to Canada?
  5. A

    E=locker wiring?

    I am in the middle of this mod as well, I have the rear end installed, and I have the factory ecu but no factory switch. Does anyone know if the factory switch is a dpdt like guys use when they wire in with relays? I can't find a schematic for it anywhere and would like to use an easy to find...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top