Recent content by Anarchy

  1. A

    **TREDpro - Group buy**

    I'll take a gray set. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. A

    Ecotechne roof rack GROUP BUY!!!

    Astro Pneumatic Tool 1442 Nut/Thread Setting Hand Riveter Kit, 13-Inch https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003TODXQW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_KMxpzbBXWXWV2 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. A

    Ecotechne roof rack GROUP BUY!!!

    Sorry, replied to the wrong post.
  4. A

    Ecotechne roof rack GROUP BUY!!!

    Received my 6th batch today and installed. Didn't come with enough hardware. Other than that, no complaints. Install wasn't hard. About 3 hrs by myself. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. A

    Ecotechne roof rack GROUP BUY!!!

    6th batch status? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. A

    Ecotechne roof rack GROUP BUY!!!

    I'm in Washington and on 6th batch. No tracking info. When should I get that? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. A

    Ecotechne roof rack GROUP BUY!!!

    6th batch shipping yet? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,386
Messages
3,554,607
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya
Back
Top