Recent content by Andrewjeffrey

  1. A

    LTFT high except at idle and WOT ???

    To some extent I agree with you. Fuel restrictions can cause that. But if your vehicle is running fine (engine not sputtering or there is a loss of power) - no driveability issues, then it is more than likely that you have a problem with your IAC valve. In my case, I didn't know this until...
  2. A

    LTFT high except at idle and WOT ???

    Further to my post above, Long Term Fuel Trim +STFT readings must be under 10% to be ok - the closer to zero the better. LTFT readings must not increase on acceleration. Finally, Fuel Trim readings are read first at Idle, then at 2500 RPM then at WOT before the whole picture is obtained.
  3. A

    LTFT high except at idle and WOT ???

    From previous experience and from Youtube, I have learnt that this problem is due to the IAC Valve being defective. It is NOT normal for the fuel trim readings to increase on acceleration.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,387
Messages
3,554,608
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya
Back
Top